[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Poland the Christ of Nations? Is it true that Poland was always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Poland.png (22 KB, 512x503) Image search: [Google]
Poland.png
22 KB, 512x503
Is Poland the Christ of Nations?
Is it true that Poland was always the victim and never did anything wrong?
>>
Yes. Poland is literally 19th century America-tier on the list of benevolent nations.
>>
Poland would be fine if it wasn't for all those poles living in there
>>
Poland hasn't done anything but bitch and lose since the 18th century and they try to pass it off as a virtue.
>>
>>1404991
>bitch and lose since the 18th century
But what about everything before 18th century?
>>
>>1404942
>Is it true that Poland was always the victim and never did anything wrong?

No.

Serious fucking hotbed of Jew-hatred, even when they helped to do away with their Jewish population.

Hardly a single Jew to be found, but the vicious hatred lives on.

Fuck this backward nation of peasants.
>>
>Christ
>Always the victim
>never did anything wrong

Start stirring up revolt in the empire get fucking crucified I always say.
>>
> poland dindu nuffin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_of_Troubles
>>
>>1404942
Best country. Stronk catholic stay that way.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.