[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: himmler.jpg (201 KB, 568x798) Image search: [Google]
himmler.jpg
201 KB, 568x798
Was he autistic?
>>
File: 1446186953577.png (390 KB, 1542x763) Image search: [Google]
1446186953577.png
390 KB, 1542x763
>>1403712
Severely.
>>
No. He was a very wise and highly educated man. I admire him and his actions immensely, for he did the right thing and went to Valhalla for it, whilst the kikeified world is demonizing him nonstop.

Polack, bolshevist russian pan-slavist and kike tears are basically what sustains me on a day-to-day basis
>>
>>1403712
Honestly starting to think that most of the high ranking officials on the Nazi party were desu.
>>
File: autismus maximus.jpg (58 KB, 636x555) Image search: [Google]
autismus maximus.jpg
58 KB, 636x555
>>1403897
t. autist
>>
Himmler was just kind of weird.

Pic related was the actual autist of the third Reich.
>>
>>1403712
emperor hirohito?
>>
Himmler was an incredible autistic sperglord. The tibetan excursion did not wanted to take his funding because they would have had promised to search for leftovers of ancient aryans in feudal Tibet instead of making a documentary over the natives.
Also his raginf hateboner for slavs.

>>1403907
Who is that?
>>
>>1403932
>Who is that?
Are you lost?
>>
>>1403932
>Who is that?

Mario Costa
>>
>>1403932
If you don't know who that is, you don't deserve an opinion. Get out.
>>
I heard he was a cuck
>>
>>1403848
if nobody else read this. It was worth the read
>>
>>1403910
underrated
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.