[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do humans do all of that useless shit? Why not simply accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Blue_Clouds.jpg (335 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Clouds.jpg
335 KB, 1680x1050
Why do humans do all of that useless shit? Why not simply accept death? Since I was born I never understood why anyone does anything. It seems like distraction from the inevitable.

Why do humans have such an irrational fear of dying? Are you really that fucking arrogant that you think you are important enough to stay forever? And do hedonistic shit? And then what?
>>
Because we feel like it?

I enjoy stuff that I do and therefore don't want to die yet.
>>
>>1402308
I try to not do anything. but then my tummy hurts and starts growling and I have to get some food. Then I remember I need money to buy food. The I remember I need a job to get money. In short, that I live in the real world you raging faggot!
>>
File: Humans.jpg (23 KB, 320x279) Image search: [Google]
Humans.jpg
23 KB, 320x279
>>1402308
>Since I was born I never understood why anyone does anything
Isn't that just wonderful. See >>1402331/this.
>Are you really that fucking arrogant...
You could start of by not being rude and improving your vocabulary.

Have a blessed day
>>
>>1402308
Then go kill yourself stupid faggot. For the rest of us that don't want to die, we might as well make our lives enjoyable.
>>
>>1402308
NEET detected. Say hello to your mom for me when she comes down to bring you some food and collect your soiled underwear.
>>
>>1402308
it's fun
that's the only reason you need to do anything.
>>
>>1402308
Do you just do nothing all day then? There must be things that you do in order to try and enjoy yourself. At the very least, since you need to eat and drink to survive you'll probably factor in how much you like the taste of different foods and drinks when choosing which to consume, and I already know you made this thread, presumably because you're curious about something and would enjoy hearing some answers. At least more than just doing nothing.

There's probably other things you do for the same reason as well, like listening to music, reading or consuming other forms of media, masturbating, hanging out with friends and so on, but since I don't know you I can't confirm that. I would be surprised if you didn't do anything else for enjoyment though.

If you want to know why people do shit like that, just think about why you do it and there's your answer.
>>
Fucking kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>1402308
Humans fear death because it's terribly final when it comes to ones chances to reproduce. Humans enjoy sex alot because it's the basis of our existence (reproduction). Like how fucking stupid are you? All these braindead garbage threads popping up lately must be some sort of raid.
>>
>>1402308
>Why do humans have such an irrational fear of dying?
Trick question, all animals fear getting killed and try and prevent that by "surviving" believe it or not. Humans are the only ones so far smart enough to realise that death is a universal constant but instinct tells us maybe we can delay it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.