[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I am the worst site on the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: the worst place on the internet.png (133 KB, 1902x896) Image search: [Google]
the worst place on the internet.png
133 KB, 1902x896
Hello

I am the worst site on the internet
>>
>>1401888
I don't know about that, but this is definitely the worst thread in this board
>>
>>1401888
"please read my 10,000 word post about how operation sealion could have totally worked if hitler was gay and black."
>>
I hate the fucking website.

The mods are so goddamn ban happy and think their power on an obscure message board no one cares about actually means anything.

If you support any form of government besides western liberal democracy you get banned.

This is a more petty complaint but I get the feeling that the median age there is a lot higher than in most places on the internet and they're more or less stuck in 2005..
>>
>>1401888
"hey guys its assblaster996, im here to talk about what would have happened if the nazis never invaded soviet russia!"
>>
>>1401888
It was pretty good when it first started but then quickly devolved into role playing and wish fulfillment in like less than a year.

A shame because alternate history is really fascinating, but the kinds of people using that site only have a passing knowledge of history, which is why every thread is "what if the nazis/confederacy won?"

You need a decent working knowledge of history to talk about alternate history.
>>
>>1402038
>the kinds of people using that site only have a passing knowledge of history, which is why every thread is "what if the nazis/confederacy won?"

Or occasionally a Korean going "what if Germany supported Korea and they invaded Japan and successfully completed the holocaust in China and Siberia."

(this actually happened)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.