[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Saladin Kurdish? >The name of his oldest brother:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Saladin.jpg (31 KB, 261x353) Image search: [Google]
Saladin.jpg
31 KB, 261x353
How is Saladin Kurdish?

>The name of his oldest brother: Turan Shah
>The name of his younger brother: Böri/Börü, (the name of Khan's guardian during Göktürk and Uyghur periods)
>Another brother of Saladin was called "Tuğtekin"

Saladin's father Necmettin Ayyub served to Seljuks and Zengid dynasty as Amir and settled among the Turkoman tribes in Azerbaijan. His mother was the sister of Şihabeddin Mahmud ibn Tokuş (Turk), Harem Amir of Syria, of the Seljuk State. His brother Şehin Shah got married with Kutlukız Hatun (Turk). Saladin himself also got married with Amine Hatun (Turk).
>>
bumpan
>>
>>1400098
People in the 12th century middle east were extremely ethnically and culturally diverse. Is this really a surprise to you? Seljuk Turks were literally all over the fucking place.
>>
>>1400098
>The most famous Kurd to ever live(who isn't even that famous) wasn't even a Kurd!

ahaahahahahhahahaha
>>
>>1400984
>Saladin
>isn't even that famous

what
>>
>>1401184
If you're a crusadesboo or historian, he is.

He isn't what I'd call a celebrity.
>>
>>1401239
Easily the most recognizable Muslim ruler in the west
>>
>>1400098
My name is germanic and I'm a spic. How are names, jobs and marriages any relevant? I would like to marry a millionare american of the 1% too, and I would accept a job in the USA because they own the world and will pay well. It's not like I'm american or I even like the place.
>>
>>1401239
You literally need to not be interested in history to not know him. He's the most recognizable middle eastern historical character and more recognizable than any other monarch of the period bar Richard Lionheart who is ironically famous thanks to Robin fucking Hood.
>>
>>1401277

Things werent working like this a millenium ago.
>>
>>1401277
Sup Mr. Rodriguez.
>>
>>1401277
>putos alemanes estan apareciendo ser marrones
Chinga tu madre, Hans.
>>
>>1400098
every nation has its myths
>>
>>1400098
He is a Kurd.
You modern day Anatolian Turkroaches are shit. You guys are just Anatolian nations mixed together and yet you are acting like "we wuz oghuz, we wuz huns, we wuz seljuks, we wuz mongol army 3/4 turkic". Seriously, just fuck off.
>>
File: 1462235741055.png (205 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1462235741055.png
205 KB, 501x445
>>1402950

>Ad hominems instead of arguments

I'm not ethnicially "Turk", my we wuz friend. Kurdish history is a joke that went too far, it's literally made up we wuz shit.
>>
>>1401887
>People didn't marry whoever the most relevant or powerful in the era of nepotism
Really?
>>
>>1403110
They just cant accept how influential Turkish culture was throughout eastern history.
>>
>>1401261
That's Barack Obama
>>
>>1401261
You misspelled Muhammad
>>
>>1404245
Hiiii Trump.
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 300x250
>yfw turks and kurds are fighting
>>
>>1404259
True, you got me.
>>
File: citationneeded.jpg (39 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
citationneeded.jpg
39 KB, 300x190
>>1401887
One of your examples of "turkish name", Turan Shah, is composed by two iranic words.
>>
>>1404363
>>1401887

Oh, and Saladin was named Yusuf, the arab version of an hebrew name.

Names alone mean shit at this point and place of history.
>>
>>1404369
And Joseph is the Latinized version of that word
>>
>>1404369

Simple. Turks used Arabic and Persian names too(Islamic influence) but Kurds and Arabs never used Turkic names.

Also "Turan" is the "oldest home" of Turkic people in Central asia.

>>1404363

>Literally Turan
>>
>Turan
confirmed mongol rape baby.
>>
>>1405345
>>1405445
>Everyone named Sam is a Somali
>Everyone named Frank is French.
>Everyone named Tim is a Timurid.
>>
>>1405454
>>1405345
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.