[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much power do these rothchild jews have? Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1280x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1280x816
How much power do these rothchild jews have?

Why don't people fucking stand against their cultural marxism and world wide zionism?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1399458
JIDF pls go.
>>
They're just court Jews, acting as proxies on behalf of the four Houses that secretly rule the world.
>>
>>1399486
who are they? Are they jews?
>>
>>1399558

I've already said too much.
>>
>>1399486
>four houses

J.K Rowling was on to something, huh
>>
Quick question, OP: why the fuck did you think this question belonged on this board?
>>
>>1399452

more than you imagine, but not in cash.

>Why don't people fucking stand against their cultural marxism and world wide zionism?
they literally own the entire media, so you got absolute 0 chance.

try to fit in NWO, it wont be that bad
>>
Dunno what you /pol/sters are smoking (probably crack, a drug for uneducated degenerates, which would be fitting), but what makes you think for a second that this has anything to do with Marxism? A bunch of rich old capitalists are using their incredible influence to unite people and abolish capitalism? That makes zero sense. Capital concentrates in the hands of the few and they will use it to enrich themselves while trying to divide and conquer even more. Call it what it is: capitalism. If you still wanna post memes, at least call it cultural capitalism, which would at least be closer to the mark than "cultural Marxism", you uneducated /pol/lack swine.
>>
File: image.jpg (814 KB, 1200x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
814 KB, 1200x952
>>1399452
>>1399463
>>
>>1399558
Of course not.

They're House of France, the House of Anjou, the House of Medici, and the House of Habsburg.
>>
>>1399452
rothschild aren't even one of the biggest jewish banking families.

cultural marxism is a meme.
>>
>>1399633
because the two in the OP pic are rothchild bankers who have influenced the world to be bluepilled

they even fucking funded the migrant crisis and caused the iraq war
>>
>>1400412
Is the joke supposed to be that they're the Koch brothers, not Rothschilds?
>>
>>1400438
I got the picture from a video on the Rothchilds

are the Koch brothers part of the problem?
>>
This has to be bait
>>
>>1400468
I'm just trying to learn about world controllers

In my country we fear these men (not OP pic though it is true they are not Rothschild)
>>
>>1400473
Is your country muslim by any chance?
>>
>>1400372
>the House of Anjou
Where's that?
>House of Medici
But Medici family died out centuries ago. Or do you mean other Medicis?

I'm not trolling and don't know if you are, I'm just zero in history and curious about who runs the planet.
>>
>>1399452
The Rothschild are still rich but their wealth has shrunk so much and its divided between heirs. They don't rule the world.
>>
File: Angevin_Empire.jpg (370 KB, 450x668) Image search: [Google]
Angevin_Empire.jpg
370 KB, 450x668
>>1401196
They didn't die out, they just took different names, and became anonymous. The last millennium of history has been mostly about conflicts and alliances between these houses. France brought down Anjou, then Anjou allied with Medici and Habsburg to bring down France, France allied with Medici to bring down Habsburg, etc.

Since the fall of Napoleon they've had peace, ruling jointly but from the shadows, using the Rothschilds among others as their proxies.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.