[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The typical "rock-solid" defense of abortion is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download (4).jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7 KB, 299x168
The typical "rock-solid" defense of abortion is that self-ownership is an absolute whereas the typical argument against suicide is as soon as someone is suicidal they are in the "wrong frame of mind" and their self-ownership becomes null and void.

In what way is this not pantsu-on-head retarded?
>>
What if I support both?
>>
>>1397806
suicide and abortion? Well then at least you have logical coherence.
>>
>>1397814
Yes.
>>
>>1397806
Then you have no regard for the sanctity of life and are an utterly immoral ""human""
>>
>>1397821
>sanctity of life

Topspook
>>
>>1397821
>le life is sacred meme

Less people=better
>>
>>1397821
What's your position on the death penalty?
>>
>>1397831
beats the hell out of spending time in prison for the prisoner, saves money for civil people.
>>
>>1397805

How many souls do twins have?

One.

Life begins at conception.
>>
>>1397871
ey lmao
>>
>>1397821
"Sanctoty uv lyfe

No.
>>
>>1397805

It's called Cognitive Dissonance
>>
File: 1468167492232.png (34 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1468167492232.png
34 KB, 493x276
>>1397821

>sanctity of life

get a load of this pansy ass faggot
>>
>>1397805
Well I think the matter also comes down to when you can start describing the fetus as a separate entity from the mother. If the woman and fetus are one in the same then the woman should have right to do with it as she pleases. However, they are not one in the same the woman should not have the right to with it as she pleases. As for suicide as long as you are only harming yourself then it should be allowed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.