[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orthocuckolds explain yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: John Paul II.jpg (58 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
John Paul II.jpg
58 KB, 600x762
Why did it take a Catholic man to rid Europe of communism while you sat on your asses for literally 70+ years.
>>
Dis gun b gud
>>
File: ase.png (180 KB, 420x349) Image search: [Google]
ase.png
180 KB, 420x349
>On 6 May 2001 he became the first Catholic pope to enter and pray in a mosque, namely the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, Syria. Respectfully removing his shoes, he entered the former Byzantine era Christian church dedicated to John the Baptist, who is also revered as a prophet of Islam. He gave a speech including the statement: "For all the times that Muslims and Christians have offended one another, we need to seek forgiveness from the Almighty and to offer each other forgiveness."[92] He kissed the Qur'an in Syria, an act that made him popular among Muslims but that disturbed many Catholics.[186]
>>
File: Blacked.jpg (76 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
Blacked.jpg
76 KB, 700x405
>>
File: Comrade_Francis.jpg (75 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Comrade_Francis.jpg
75 KB, 600x400
>>
>>1401994
Oh god the disgusting pope being a true tolerant loving Christian
>>
>>1401983
Yeah, sure he did it all by himself.He also teared dawn the wall smashing it with his dick.
>>
File: 1391158138950.jpg (14 KB, 318x284) Image search: [Google]
1391158138950.jpg
14 KB, 318x284
>>1401994
>>1402011
>>1402017
>It's a "Stormfags don't understand the religion they claim to follow" thread.
>>
>>1402017
>>1402011
>>1401994
Orthocuckolds literally C O P I N G lmao
>>
File: 1468058495929.jpg (149 KB, 706x769) Image search: [Google]
1468058495929.jpg
149 KB, 706x769
The Orthodox Church speaks out on immigration and usury.

26th of June, 2016

On immigration
>Such an important aspect of modern life like mass migration is not left unattended. Unlike the Catholic approach that unduly favors migrants, particularly in Europe, the Orthodox notices the negative nature of the process, as well as the fact that it leads to confrontation of different identities and value systems. In addition, the Orthodox Church propose to look at the roots of this phenomenon. The reason for the migration is the liberal, hedonistic ideology bleeding the peoples of Europe and the interests of the capitalist elite, who need a cheap and disenfranchised workforce:

>Attempts by indigenous people of the rich countries to stop the migration flow are futile, because come in conflict with greed of their own elites who are interested in the low-wage workforce.

On usury
> The only alternative to the global fictitious liberal economy can only be a real Christian economy.

>Business expectations in lending, often ghostly becomes more profitable than the production of tangible goods. In this regard, it must be remembered about the moral ambiguity of the situation, when money is "make" new money without the application of human labor. Declaring credit sphere to be the main engine of the economy, its predominance over the real economic sector comes into conflict with the moral principles, reveled by God condemning usury.
>>
File: 1466981965357.jpg (131 KB, 662x662) Image search: [Google]
1466981965357.jpg
131 KB, 662x662
The day after the Pope said the Church must apologize to gays, the Orthodox Church in America made this declaration. Coincidence?

>The statement outlines the Orthodox Christian’s "sincerely held religious belief" that marriage is "a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman," and therefore any sexual relations outside of natural marriage "is immoral, and therefore sin."

>The encyclical continues, "We believe that God created the human race, male and female, and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin

>Even more explicitly, the document states, "Marriage can only be between two people whose birth sex is male and female.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/orthodox-church-in-america-aims-to-protect-itself-from-lawsuits-with-strong
>>
>>1402017
>orthocuckold propaganda

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
>>
>>1402088
The Catholic Church already corrected this, it said the Morales was telling him it was a model of a Jesuit's who was martyred there, and the Pope says, "I didn't know that," (which sounds similar to "this isn't right" in Spanish). The Pope himself later said he took it home with him.
>>
>>1402102
>which sounds similar to "this isn't right" in Spanish).
What was the exact wording in Spanish?
>>
>>1402088
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/13/pope-francis-communist-crucifix-gift-bolivia
>>
>>1402033
>showing respect to a book that lies about God

No, Christians don't have to respect everything
>>
>>1402124
>While some have claimed he expressed irritation, muttering the words “eso no está bien” (“this is not right”), Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi said the pope was more likely to have uttered “no sabía eso” (“I didn’t know that”) in bemusement at the origins of the present.
>>
File: 1464028809464.jpg (207 KB, 853x843) Image search: [Google]
1464028809464.jpg
207 KB, 853x843
>A Christian brother and sister from Syria felt blessed to have been among the dozen refugees selected to start a new life in Italy — but now say their savior, Pope Francis, abandoned them on a Greek island, according to a report.

>Their dreams were shattered when they were informed the following day that they would not be traveling to Rome. Instead, three Muslim families were taken.
http://nypost.com/2016/04/22/pope-francis-reneges-on-offer-to-take-in-christian-refugees/

>Pope Francis has hailed the election of London’s first Muslim mayor in a wide-ranging interview with a French newspaper.

>"When I hear talk of the Christian roots of Europe, I sometimes dread the tone, which can seem triumphalist or even vengeful. It then takes on colonialist overtones," Pope Francis said.
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/636585/POPE-against-Brexit-Francis-wants-Britain-to-STAY-in-EU

https://cruxnow.com/uncategorized/2016/07/02/brexits-wake-pope-warns-political-economic-selfishness/
>>
>>1402126
You would prefer if he'd said "fuck this book" and sow differences rather than just kiss the book and have some people think "Man, those Christians are alright people. Maybe me and my al-Qaeda buddies won't bomb the everloving fuck out of some Christian community today"

The man is an ambassador to the world on behalf of Catholicism. He was trying to save skins of Christians in wartorn, violent countries.
>>
>>1402160
Hello Justin.
>>
>>1402160
If they want to reject God we don't have to entertain them.
>>
>>1402175
What?

>>1402177
Easy for you to say behind a computer in the first world. Tell that to the Christians in Iraq who're being repeatedly attacked by ISIS.

I'd argue the reason the Shia in the area are sheltering Christians is partially due to Pope Francis' recent "extending the olive branch" with Shia leadership.
>>
>>1402177
>>1402175
You're literally no better than radical shit-flinging muslims.
>>
>>1402188
Neither are you, considering one of those "radical shit-flingers" may be reading this imageboard and confirming his idea that the West hates him, and this is an "us vs. them" problem.

Those are the kind of guys who haul ass to Syria to join ISIS. The more we foster hate, the more the problem grows. That's why the Church is "killing with kindness," as it were.
>>
File: 1465199256905.png (219 KB, 494x570) Image search: [Google]
1465199256905.png
219 KB, 494x570
>>1402190
This.
>>
>>1402182
He's actually right. Giving in to non-Christians in order to save someone's or your life is very much against Christian doctrine.
>>
>>1402182
>I'd argue the reason the Shia in the area are sheltering Christians is partially due to Pope Francis' recent "extending the olive branch" with Shia leadership.
No, it's because they are aligned with Russia in geopolitics, meaning Orthodox Christians in the area are going to be aligned with them. Assad also was always for religious tolerance, which means Orthodox Christians will be his allies, which means they will be aligned with Shiites.
>>
>>1402197
>Giving in to non-Christians in order to save someone's or your life is very much against Christian doctrine
That is literally what Christ did. He gave the ultimate sacrifice to non-Christians to save people He'd never meet.

It's a shame that his flock hasn't learned that, even 2000 years later.
>>
>>1402190
Oh shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. As if al-qaeda and ISIS needed an excuse to kill people. What did the Yazidi do to them? And yet they are genociding them and selling women and children as sex slaves right now, so your inconsequential verbal vomit won't convince anyone you braindead libtard.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>1402190
>>1402196
>Implying that muslims are radicalized because someone calls them "shit-flingers", and not because they think the west is literally trying to subjugate them like >>1402177

You're a fucking moron. Discourse and banter isn't the issue, it's people like the moronic Christians in the thread who make it an "Us vs. Them" problem far more than I do for simply not respecting them.

Grow a fucking spine, good fucking god man.
>>
>>1402190
Back to Plebbit cuck. I'm sure all those gays were talking made shit when they gunned them down? Losers like you enable those shit heads
>>
>>1402204
That's different though. He sacrificed himself to help them and bring them to God. He was fulfilling an act in God's name. Trying to save your own skin by appeasing muslims is not at all what Christians should do, since devotion to God should be valued above life.
>>
>>1402204
Who the fuck are you to talk about Christian doctrine when you're advocating a flood of people to it's cultural heart who intend to wipe it off the face of the planet?

If we would have put our backbone into the crusades this wouldn't be a problem today.
>>
>>1402205
>As if al-qaeda and ISIS needed an excuse to kill people
No, they need an "excuse" for a steady influx of membership.

It's much easier to kill someone you have no empathy for. But continue this rhetoric--someone 1,000 miles away is paying the ultimate price.
>>
>>1401994
Huh, weird, I've only ever saw it spelled Quran.
>>
>>1402216
Yeah, I don't see a single one of you cultural marxists out fighting Islam either.
>>
>>1402204
The kind of "giving in" he's talking about isn't martyrdom, it's the kind that you get martyred for refusing to do.
>>
>>1402216
No. Putin is doing far more to help innocent people in the Middle East by bombing the shit out of ISIS than you tumblerinas virtue signaling on the internet.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>1402214
Then I could argue that by showing Muslims the decency of Christians via being good-natured, leading by example, I'd be attempting to save more souls; repenters, like in the Parable of the Lost Sheep.
>>
>>1402227
They've had two thousand years to accept the Truth and get in line with the rest of the planet.
>>
>>1402126
It's an Abrahamic faith that shares a lot of common ground with Christianity, why wouldn't he show respect?
>>
>>1402045
>>1402053
>>1402143
Damn, Orthodox are based. Too bad the Catholics have lost touch with their heritage. They used to be the bastion of tradition, now they just care about jumping through hoops to get the world to love them.
>>
>>1402230
"They" are not a hivemind. Every day a new, potential believer in Christ is born.
>>
>>1402232
Because it's not Christianity, and it rejects the fundamentals of Christianity.
>>
>>1402227
Do you believe any of the bullshit you say?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_Yazidis_by_ISIL

They are not showing Muslims how good-natured they are, that's why they're being genocided.

Reminder that liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
>>1402240 (me)
>They are not showing Muslims how good-natured they are, that's why they're being genocided.

That part should be in quotes.
>>
>>1402216
WE, the ORTHODOX are the ones who are mostly persecuted. One of our priests was killed earlier this month in the Middle East, and someone tried to kill a Patriarch (they ended up getting his bodyguards), but WE would never dream of doing this. We are loyal to Christ and we aren't going to venerate Mohammed to appease Muslims. You think terrorists would be appeased by that?

This is how you deal with terrorists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk
>>
>>1402240
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_Yazidis_by_ISIL
I'm not saying that if you're in the warzone itself that you shouldn't defend yourself, I'm saying when you're in America or Europe angrily typing behind your keyboard, you're not helping. At least the Church is doing its best with what's at its disposal.
>>
>>1402239
This.
Islam is incompatible with Western values, culture, morals, ideology, tastes, and basic underlying nature.
It's a force that seeks to dominate everything it sees and needs to be stopped in its tracks before it spreads like wildfire.
>>
>>1402247
No amount of Koran kissing is gonna save anyone anywhere you dumb retard.
>>
>>1402254
Liberal catholics with bleeding hearts for muslims are going to have bleeding neckwounds when those very muslims decide they've had enough of being a minority and seek to establish dominance in their backyard.
>>
>>1402248
It's, at most, marginally less compatible then Christianity. If Western society followed Christianity as the Middle East did Islam, it'd be just as massive of a shitshow.
>>
>>1402254
Interfaith dialogue may humanize Christians in the eyes of people who dislike them. It's far better, again, than sitting on here and doing nothing but stoking the flame.
>>
>>1402265
But they lit the fire the day jihad became a pillar of their faith.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/04/saudi-arabia-bombings-jeddah-medina-prophets-mosque-qatif
>Suicide bombers attack sites in Saudi Arabia including mosque in Medina
I guess these guys didn't show enough tolerance towards Islam too, right? That's why they were attacked... Oh wait. It's fucking Saudi Arabia!

Terrorist only understand force. Look how Russia has domesticated its own Islamic terrorists, by going after their families. Now Chechnya, etc. are dociles as castrated dogs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/world/europe/russia-chechnya-caucasus-terrorists-families.html?_r=0
>>
>>1402265
Kissing the Koran isn't dialogue
>>
>>1402265
>>1402273
This is how you deal with terrorists. Not that an eunuch nu male like you would get it.
>>
>>1402033
>Respecting the religion of literal barbarians that keep commiting crimes every where
You don't know what the average muslim is like, and talking to secularized idiots probably doesn't help.

>Inb4 stormfag
How could a fucking nonchristian brown man from a fucking shithole be a stormfag? I actually have more arab in me than you probably met in your lifetime
>>
>>1402273
I hope you understand that it's a political goal of ISIL to overthrow the House of Saad, in vengeance for working closely with US counter-terrorism, and to reclaim Mecca.

This fits perfectly into their stated aims as a rogue nation-state seeking to expand.

Moreover, it's why you have a giant pile of folks practicing Islam decry ISIL, because they're killing other Muslims; they are the direct reason Iraq fell into civil war, by ISIL's predecessor false flagging and eventually full-faced attack.
>>
>>1402270
Rather than put water on the flame, you're putting gasoline on it and wondering why it continues to burn.

>>1402276
Sure it is. Actions speak louder than words, and all that.

>>1402273
Terrorists are also recruiting like its going out of style. We have to stop them before they radicalize (which is increasing with every war in the ME, with kids angry at who they perceive to be responsible for their problems, the West)

Truth destroys hate. And what is greater in Truth than our Lord, Jesus Christ's teachings?
>>
>>1402288
Meanwhile Saudi Arabia and Turkey are openly backing Al Nusra, which is just as bad, in Syria
>>
>>1402284
He's a tumblerina spouting gratuitous diatribes. Studies show that this kind of virtue signaling releases chemicals in the brain that give pleasure. It doesn't matter if what he says makes sense or not, all that matters is muh feels. In short you're dealing with a dopamine junky. Asking him to think about what he's saying is like asking a crack addict to put down the pipe.
>>
>>1402303
Studies show the same dopamine trigger for constant streams of virulent outrage.

Why do you think various right wing media is so popular? Give the audience a jolt of stimulus to get them angry and then give them a jolt of reactionary solution to keep them baited.
>>
>>1402291
>Truth destroys hate
I mean look at this garbage. I actually don't think he's a tumblerina anymore, not even they are so stupid. I now realize I've been baited. I'm out of here.
>>
>>1402309
I have learned a lot of self control over the years, but it's true. You can't let emotions take over your observations and actions or you risk falling into a vice like that.
>>
>>1402309
"Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry."
Friend, lies are what keeps everyone from hating everyone else.
>>
>>1402188
But he isn't flinging any sort of shit that could cause infection. That's a false comparison.
>>
>>1402023
>>1402033
>worshipping at the altar of satan
>openly revering satanic falsehood and claiming that people living with their backs turned to God are alright
>christian
Yeah alright
>>
>>1402394
At least that satanic altar look pretty.
>>
>>1401983
He just sold his country to CIA after an assassination attempt they've blamed on Soviets after all. Nothing to see here.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.