[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Judgement.jpg (659 KB, 1496x2044) Image search: [Google]
Judgement.jpg
659 KB, 1496x2044
Is this accurate?
>>
>>1397304
>France dindu nuffin dey wuz gud bois
>>
You need to put Franz Ferdinand in tried to stop it tier.
>>
>>1397304
Lacks diversity.

Where are the black philosophers you CIS piece of shit.
>>
You forgot Princip.

Other than that it's alright.
>>
>>1397304

Asquith needs to be promoted to opportunistic shit, considering he brought Britain in just to kick the shit out of the Kaiser, also First Lord of the Admiralty Winston Churchill for his illegal 1914 seizure of the Reşadiye-class battleships the Ottoman Empire had ordered, with no compensation whatsoever, creating major tension between the British and Ottoman Empires.
>>
>>1397304
> No Gavrilo Princip

Pretty shit chart
>>
File: black hand.png (92 KB, 297x320) Image search: [Google]
black hand.png
92 KB, 297x320
Black Hand in it's their fault tier
>>
>>1397428

Forget it, never saw Dragutin
>>
>Maybe if I put Wilhelm at a lower tier it will throw off my anti-german shitposting and french apologism
>>
Britain was responsible for starting WW1 by supplying the Black Hand. They engineered WW1 to keep their monopoly on fuel and to stop powers like Germany and Turkey from rising. Wake up sheeple!
>>
>>1397304
> no french revanchism implications
> british did nothing wrong
> russians not chiefly responsible
austria was the main culprit, but this is probably the single worst image i've ever seen posted on this board
>>
Gavrilo needs to be put in 'It's their fault tier"
>>
What's the best introductory book on WWI? I'm always so embarrassed when it comes up because I really know very little about it
>>
>>1397304
Poincaré gave Russia a carte blanche and Russia played imperialistic games in the Austro-Hungarian backyard.

France and Russia are by no means innocent.
>>
>>1397416
Kill yourself. If you wanna build a strawman go to a fucking pasture
>>
>>1397304
It's fine except I don't see the Rothschilds anywhere in there
>>
>>1398074
>triggered
>>
>>1398031
Christopher Clark: The Sleepwalkers
>>
enver literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>1397439
>maybe if i call him anti german his position on tne war will seem unreasonAble and based on nothing else than prejudience against Germans
>>
>Germany declares war on the French because France denies to leave their borders undefended
>people still find some way to blame France rather that Germany
>>
File: cmon.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>1398426
>France concentrates their armies on the German-French border
>expects no declaration of war
>>
File: 1382228246460.jpg (15 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1382228246460.jpg
15 KB, 177x278
>>1397304
>Franz Josef dindunuffin tier
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.