[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /his/ think of the conspiracy theory that Tito was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: goering is tito.jpg (48 KB, 583x390) Image search: [Google]
goering is tito.jpg
48 KB, 583x390
What does /his/ think of the conspiracy theory that Tito was Herman Goering?

Supposedly when Tito visited his home town of Kumrovac none of his family recognized him. Even one of his brothers who was blind said he did not recognize Tito's voice.

It is also claimed that during Tito's last days in Ljubljana hospital he spoke German exclusively.

Tito also spoke servo Croatian with a weird accent literally nobody recognized or understood.

Could Tito have been Goering all along? Discuss.
>>
Too old

Goering was a opiate addict

Goering had noticeable injuries.
>>
>>1396185
I honestly cant tell the difference between their two faces, they look identical to me
>>
Bait thread but whatever. I'm pretty sure someone would have noticed Goering going to Yugoslavia at anytime between the 1920s when he was helping Hitler and all the way to 1946 when he was in Allied detention.
He may had had an IQ of 1938, but being Reichsminister in Berlin and partisan leader in some mountain hideout in the NDH at the same time is to much even for him.

But the idea of Tito not being "Tito" has been floating around since the late 1990s.
It's claimed the real Josip Broz died in captivity in Russia and after the soviets took over, he was replaced with a different man who looked similar to him (I heard the Turkish prisoner variant) and taught a Croatian, then send back "home" to be a Soviet agent.

Personally, I think it's simply Croatian nationalists trying to minimize the fact that ethnic Croatians also ruled Yugoslavia and instead say they are victims of the Yugoslav regime who was actually "Greater Serbia".
>>
>>1396278
>ethnic Croatians also ruled Yugoslavia

Slobodan, please.

Pre-WWII Yugoslavia was essentially a Serbian state, as was post-WWII Yugoslavia.

The entire reason for the Yugoslav Civil War was because the Serbs desire to create a "Greater Serbia" at the expense of all the other ethnic groups in the country.
>>
>>1396323
>>1396278
You're both wrong. Tito was a pretty cool guy and relatively impartial. Too bad the balkans are full of blood thirsty simpletons though; Croats consider him a crypto chetnik and serbs him an ustasha. Oh well.
>>
>>1396185
No homo Goering was pretty handsome. Shame that he fell victim to morphine addiction and got fat.
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 463x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 463x515
>>1396185
[citation needed]
>What does /his/ think of the conspiracy theory that Tito was Herman Goering?
Pretty stupid shit
>>
>>1396712
Stop posting this shitty board-tan desu
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.