[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did various cultures think about eating a girl out? I read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 567x642
What did various cultures think about eating a girl out? I read somewhere that in ancient rome and greece, pussylicking was gayer than being fucked by another man, but what about other cultures?

Pic Unrelated
>>
>>1396010
African American churches have sermons about it, and in the Caribean it's a imprisonabke offense.
>>
>>1396199
> and in the Caribean it's a imprisonable offense.
wat
>>
File: F73kTZS.jpg (84 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
F73kTZS.jpg
84 KB, 333x500
>>1396010
Jewish propaganda, memed into mass subconscious, just like eating ass.

That shit (literally) is ridiculous.

I can understand peach craving, but...
>>
File: not tumblr.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
not tumblr.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>1396199
>>1397100

Witnessed.
>>
>>1397107
I like the taste of my girlfriend's pussy, I like feeling her thighs around my head, I like to hear and moaning and to know she's getting as much pleasure as I do when she gives me a blowjob. It's subjective, I guess.
>>
I don't know, exactly, how far back in history we have to go before females had that level of hygiene, but if they weren't showering every day and keeping that kitty cared for, I can't imagine who on Earth would do it. There's no fucking way I'm sticking my face by some unkept cooze stinkyhole. Bitches be rancid without maintenance.
>>
File: Pompeya_erótica3.jpg (849 KB, 1063x1594) Image search: [Google]
Pompeya_erótica3.jpg
849 KB, 1063x1594
>>1396010
>I read somewhere that in ancient rome and greece, pussylicking was gayer than being fucked by another man
Not really true. It was a little weird but not socially unacceptable. The kind of thing your friends would poke you in the ribs and make fun of you for. "haha, you're into *that*?", that sort of thing. It wasn't even all that weird if the woman reciprocated.

On the other hand, sucking another dude's dick was the most humiliating thing a Roman could be accused of.
>>
>He doesn't enjoy eating pussy because he thinks it's beta

The actual twist is that mentality is what's beta, not eating pussy.
>>
>>1396010
you come to /his/ to ask this?

>>1397132
basically this.
>>
It's sad that something so great as pussy eating has been twisted into gynocentric female worship by people like Ian Kerner.

I mean, his book is fucking great and after reading it you'll have an 100% female orgasm rate but holy hell the first 50 pages are essentially

>she comes first
>muh women are so great
>muh women are so amazing
>muh female sexuality is so deep
>i suffer from premature ejaculation and i'm totally not insecure about it

But yeah, it's a great book you should read it.
>>
>>1397122
I really enjoy it too, but I'm going to echo what >>1397132 said: outside of wealthy women who led lives of leisure (so no sweat) and could afford certain scents, fragrances and cleaning devices, it was probably extremely unappealing and a turn-off for many to go down on a woman.

On a historical level, I can see how some cultures would disapprove of it, as it could be a gateway to non-reproductive sexual activity and lesbianism, which for societies that want an increasing population is bad.
>>
>>1397134
Really? I swear I'd read that eating pussy was even worse than sucking dick because - according to the logic -, a man sucking dick was shameful, but it merely established a hierarchy between who was superior and inferior in the perpetual competition for domination between men. It was more 'natural'.

However, eating a female out was considered even worse, because it was not 'competitive': women were seen as clearly inferior to men. If a man sucked dick, it was because he had 'competed' with the other man for superiority, but lost. If a man ate pussy out, it was inexcusable and totally willing.
>>
>>1397386
Were the Romans the Original Fratboys?
>>
>>1397386
No, pretty much everything in your post is bullshit. Not sure where you read it.

If you can find it you should read Looking at Lovemaking by John R. Clarke, he's one of the bigger guys in the field of Roman sexuality. Amy Richlin also wrote some good stuff on it that's worth checking out.
>>
>>1397891
frat boys eat pussy they are just shite at it
>>
Disregard the posts in here, OP. Any sexual act outside of the missionary position for procreation is unacceptable.
>>
>>1397978
Puritan scum. The Black Goat of the Woods'll have fun with you yet.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.