[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suppose I transfer to WTAMU to study polisci and my GPA resets.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: law.jpg (260 KB, 2508x1672) Image search: [Google]
law.jpg
260 KB, 2508x1672
Suppose I transfer to WTAMU to study polisci and my GPA resets. I went to community college first. Will law schools hold it against me that I went to a shitty state school?

Even if I get a high GPA. Is there still potential to get into a top 50?

Also when I transfer in my GPA will reset. I've done well previously in CC in the last year my lowest grade has been B.
>>
>>1396095
I don't think you fully grasp how easy it is to get into a law school... Many law programs let you squeak in from a party school with a 2.0 GPA. You're fine for getting into a school no matter where your undergrad is. Don't expect employment after graduation by any means though. It's an extremely oversaturated market because any dumbfuck can get into it.
>>
>>1396095
I went to CC then to a 4 year state school to finish my bachelors and am gonna be a 2L this year at a provisionally accredited school, but they gave me a full ride cuz they need students who can pass the bar.

Also don't study polisci, law school admissions know people use shitty liberal arts majors to boost an otherwise unimpressive GPA. They look favorably on students taking hard classes bc that means they will pass the bar. I did premed at CC then business at 4 year and it definitely preps you for law school.

>>1396474
Certain areas are extremely over-saturated, but there is work out there, you just have to find it.
>>
>>1396095
Just graduated from a top 50 and GPA of like 2.6 from a shitty state school but a 99th percentile LSAT. You also need to know how to sell yourself during the application process.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.