[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i think we can all agree pic related best president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1468113155785.jpg (567 KB, 1663x2100) Image search: [Google]
1468113155785.jpg
567 KB, 1663x2100
so i think we can all agree pic related best president
>>
Pretty much, yeah
Top-brass military generals (that achieved their position through actual meritocracy) and have been through times of wars always make for the best leaders of countries regardless of time period or system of governance.
>>
>>1394575
nah. ulysses s. grant was a piece of shit and andrew jackson wasn't great either.

eisenhower was good though.
>>
>>1394574
Sir I'm sorry to say that you've made a mistake. You meant to post a picture of Bill "the economy stupid" Clinton, but your computer has apparently made some error.
>>
>>1394574
>>1394575
>>1394578
>>1394678
The Trust Buster was the best.
>>
>>1394575

That's really not true, looking at American history.

I like Ike, though.
>>
>>1394578
Fucku chubby cunt US Grant was the fucking man
>>
>>1394575
I'll take who is Zachary Taylor? for $200
>>
>>1394574
>>1394575
Whatabout the ten Nazillion Germans he starved to death? Forgetting about that Jews?
>>
>>1394574
Yep

Literally set up the good and bad of the 60's.
>>
>>1394896
He was a drunk and the most nepotistic president we've ever had
>>
>best president thread
>everyone posting meme as fuck presidents as always
Why not the man who authored the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
>>
>>1394574
I always thought of him as a later day antonius pius a man who ruled over the height of an empire but who was not active enough and let many problems simmer until they blew up in later administration's faces.
>>
>>1394574
agreed
>>
Isn't he pretty much responsible for the sore diplomatic relations the US has with Iran right now? I get that hindsight is 20/20, but it's still a stain on his legacy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.