[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVi yZGmBhvs What does /his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: ww1_soldier_british.jpg (257 KB, 950x672) Image search: [Google]
ww1_soldier_british.jpg
257 KB, 950x672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

What does /his/ think about this? I personally didn`t see a hole in his logic.
>>
File: 1440523245845.jpg (37 KB, 357x293) Image search: [Google]
1440523245845.jpg
37 KB, 357x293
>lindybeige
Every other video I've watched is full of strawmen, so I highly doubt I'm going to spend 20 minutes on another one of his videos. Care to summarize his arguments?
>>
>>1391917
hmmm, I will do my best.
An american officer did a survey with WW2 veterans and found out that a small percentage (2%) of soldiers shot to kill the enemy, the army took notice, used conditioned reflex training to increase that number up to 95%.

Recently the styles of his videos have changed, maybe watch the first minute of this one is worth it
>>
>>1391889
It's ridiuclous. History is full of people killing people very easily and the modern world too.

I just fucking knew he would eventually come out with this video, just because its such a contrary view point to the mainstream that he'd have to do it even if its bullshit
>>
>>1391917
>Not watching yt vids @ double speed...
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.