[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bearGod thread/ So much has been going around for kek and qek,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
/bearGod thread/
So much has been going around for kek and qek, its time for a new set of God..I am doing research on a group called 'the inbetween'.. from my own research and speaking with knowledgeable individuals, this group came far before any form of religion, close to the period between stone men, and civilization..

The most interesting thing is how they acted, they would walk around with nothing but white robes on, or naked. Normally they would be naked walking around with nothing but seeds just planting them around, they would travel to far lands and share these seeds with many different people.. the white robes came in handy during war, these people seemed very innocent and naive, offering everything they had for free and even falling voluntarily into traps.. should one of them be harmed, they would all go into war..

the white robes would be worn, no weapons just their bare hands used.. they would beat down, ripe throats out with their teeth, some of the most violent deaths imaginable. they had a warriors code though, no torture, no prisoners, no rape or anything vile outside of combat.. they viewed death as more than an honor, they would laugh when wounded, they would love be outnumbered, and fight their way out..
>>
they are also called 'the originals', the only group to be in constant contact with the creator, they would go around and offer people two different types of gifts, one of power and eternal life, one of a humble life and death.. one choice was the monk's path in life, like them, the other would result in the death of the person.. they were the first culture to successfully reincarnate and recall past lives.. they would be friends with all animals, as they believed all humans had animal spirits, and theirs was the bear, live meager lives, loved honey and foraging, and loving mother earth.. the original prophecies were written about them..

i am having trouble locating any written works other than some 4chan posts and forum works.. one of the names the bear God would go under is the 'faceless' God, outsider, inbetween God.
>>
Supposedly this faceless God went around to the different parts of the world and found a couple torn by love, both thought they were right yet each were wrong. He offered them his gift and they infact ended up killing him together.. He reappeared many times to them, with different appearances, and they used him to conquer the world and create religions and government establishments with his powers. He told them each time he would come to collect, and they would have to love each other and commit suicide together or they would lose each other becoming nothing but mere specs only seeing each other once in a while as they passed each other. Sort of bugs flying by.. They didn't listen, and one controlled the day, while the other the night, each waiting for his return each time he came by.. Who ever could woo him would get his next power.. he kept it even, knowing what they were up to each time.
>>
He wrote and acted as the God in all the major religions, being used to kill his own people and those from around the world. He did this willingly, though being corrupted each time, letting the couple think they were gaining more and more power each time over him. Everytime he gave them an out and let them reset if they would give up every power they had, they did not and kept continuing their ways all the way until the end. He warned them one day he would come back and take everything back, and they would never know about it.

More accounts of him walking around with a lamp, with a special anointment, healing the sick and wounded, never asking for money yet always appearing to those who had faith.. He himself has no religion it seems, just a man walking the earth under many faces.. He was supposedly Odin, Zeus, Jesus Christ, Buddha, and many more prominent figures, as many people claimed they are all the same person..
>>
bump, anyone interested?
>>
Are you just making shit up right now?
>>
>>1389293
That ain't Tapio.
>>
boring creation... XD
>>
>>1390355
yes and no, just what I know deep down and throughout several artifacts

>>1390424
yes it is good sir, he has many many names and many lives.

>>1390832
boring because we all know it
>>
>>1391148
what artifacts
>>
>>1389293
Nice
Hate their lack of civilisation and being mad barbarians.
>>
>>1391259
They haven't been found yet, though they show the same hieroglyphic across all the temples around the world. There was a picture here on /his/ i saw a long time ago, it shows a figure carrying a lantern/lamp type of object, and it was found in temples in egypt, NA, SA, Europe, and others. I am not sure on the exact ones and I cannot find the exact picture right now

>>1391288
The drunken masters they were called, they roamed across the entire earth during their peaceful reign. They were high/drunk constantly and would speak with everyone offering gifts of seeds, herbs, and beverages. They are the most loved/hated group in history, and everything about them have been wiped out by the power couple hoping they would never return.
>>
Turn it into a book sounds interesting.
>>
some pics of similar entities.. tapio and Mielikki

i know they were a bear cult, anyone know of any others throughout history?
>>
File: tumblr_mekllvuTZw1r39k3oo1_1280.jpg (168 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mekllvuTZw1r39k3oo1_1280.jpg
168 KB, 600x624
they would live in harmony with all animals, hunting each one and eating them but only once a year.. so one bear a year, one elk, etc etc.. it was the right of life in the olden days.
>>
Tapio and his wife seem to be similar to what I am looking for, anyone know of native american groups?
>>
there is always a connection between bear and man, docile and fierce when backed into a corner
>>
as much as i hate memes, anyone want to create one for these peeps? seems like we need more info on them
>>
we need more dedication to them, im calling all /his/ fags to do this, lez goooo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.