[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/craft Historical RP Server - 2016 Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 16.0map.jpg (913 KB, 3696x1926) Image search: [Google]
16.0map.jpg
913 KB, 3696x1926
/int/craft has launched!

IP is intcraft.online

Current Year - Factions - World Map - Guns

Recipes (will be updated)
Guns: http://imgur.com/P6IVnyY

Enchants and armor
Projectile Protection/Protection are disabled, you can craft iron armor put not diamond armor.
Sharpness/Power/Infinity/Flame are disabled, you can craft iron swords but not diamond sword.
It is recommended to use guns for PvP rather than swords/bows

When you spawn you will have the option to choose from 4 different warps, each one will teleport you to a random location around that choosen location.
The locations to choose from are either europe, americas, asia or africa. This will cut down some of the usual travel time from spawning for the first time.

If the in-game resource pack download doesnt work, use this (for gun skin, armor skin, custom music discs and more): https://download.nodecdn.net/containers/nodecraft/minepack/8eac6f148b81b4955e44f7f9faca32b7.zip
>>
here are the gun recipes
>>
>>1387678
>2016
>historical
>>
>>1387678
Do I need a legitimate copy of the game to get in?
>>
>>1387678
How many players and how much space? In other words, is it crowded as fuck?
>>
>>1388258
Making hsitory
>>
Can't join your server, man.
>>
>Implying the same fags won't join, go to Britain, play as Ireland and spam anglo-triggering memes 24/7 without actually doing anything relevant

You faggots are funny but good lord it's the same every time
>>
surprised you're still advertising, Lemon quitting and all.

You should just restart the iteration with that europe map, and make sure it doesn't fuck up this time and I'll play.
>>
>>1390798
Lemon quitting leadership is probably the best thing happening to intcraft, and this iteration is dank so far.

>>1390333
The map is huge, it's not crowded at all.
>>
>>1390798
Actually the iteration has revived itself. Without lemons autism the playerbase has picked back up and we are averageing 40-50 people at prime time. Lemon quitting was a good thing desu
>>
File: 2016-07-10_03.25.14.png (3 MB, 1920x1027) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-10_03.25.14.png
3 MB, 1920x1027
Who /comfy/ here ?
>>
>every week a new iteration

Why bother?
>>
>>1387678
could someone post screenshots for a sad anon? I don't have the will to come play but i'd like to see what you build...
>>
Do I need an original copy for this?
>>
>>1396074
Like, a non-pirated copy?

yeah, I think so.
>>
>>1390333
>intcraft.online
It's boring, people just don't do nothing. You have some action every few days irl - but that's some autistic shit usually and dumb lies - since population is mostly 12 - 14
>>
>>1396233
35 people on right now my dood rip
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.