[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder that Jake Featherston did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Freedom_Party_flag.png (7 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
Freedom_Party_flag.png
7 KB, 216x216
Daily Reminder that Jake Featherston did nothing wrong.
>>
Freedom and Featherston
>>
This seems vaguely familiar but I'm too lazy to look it up.
>>
>>1386783
>ywn atom bomb the Confederacy for the glory of the German-American alliance
>>
File: 1467772539206.jpg (43 KB, 225x274) Image search: [Google]
1467772539206.jpg
43 KB, 225x274
>>1386783
>The cucking of Pinkerton
>>
I never read those books but that's a shit flag.

The battle flag wasn't particularly pretty to begin with but they managed to make it worse.
>>
>>1386783
Huey Long disagrees.
>>
>>1386783
Are these books actually worth a read?
>>
>>1389283
Guns of the South is goat

Up to the end of ww1 is pretty good. I dislike how the ww2 was basically just a repeat of the eastern front. The ww1 was a pretty interesting take on how it might play out but ww2 felt uninspired
>>
>>1386783
why is the color scheme inverted? the real Confederates used an inverted color scheme on the battle flag for their Trans-Mississippi Department, but what's the story with this version?
>>
>>1389649
It's the banner of the Freedom Party.
>>
>>1386783
Daily reminder that Potter could have won the damn war if he had driven an extra couple of blocks instead of pussying out
>>
>>1389649
It's an Iron Cross analogy
>>
File: defense of atlanta.jpg (876 KB, 2258x1530) Image search: [Google]
defense of atlanta.jpg
876 KB, 2258x1530
>>1386783

>Freedom Party Flag

It's called the Army of the Trans-Mississippi you son of a bitch.
>>
>"alternative" history
>still relies on nazi tropes because he has no imagination.
>>
File: The Army of the Free.png (4 MB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
The Army of the Free.png
4 MB, 1600x1169
>>1390979
This^

He could've at least done something creative like the U.S. committing genocide against the Mormons and the C.S. overcoming it's racial strife in the struggle against them.
>>
>>1391749
The original story he had planned was actually like that. The US was going to lose the Great War and Gordon McSweeney, that one US soldier/religious fanatic was going to rise to power in the post-war era.
>>
File: Gettysburg Emmitsburg Road.jpg (260 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
Gettysburg Emmitsburg Road.jpg
260 KB, 1500x1001
>>1392010

Let me guess...

The publisher found the idea of blacks and whites uniting under the Confederate flag to defeat a Nazified USA and liberating starving and emaciated Mormons from FEMA camps to be too politically incorrect.
>>
File: i'll save you.jpg (843 KB, 1400x2769) Image search: [Google]
i'll save you.jpg
843 KB, 1400x2769
>>1392010

I honestly thought when I first read Southern Victory that the Mormons were going to become the victims of the Holocaust due to their theological and historical similarities to the Jews (ironically, the Mormons were saved from annihilation in the late 1850s due to outbreak of Bleeding Kansas and later the Civil War) and that the Confederacy would find itself irrecoverably tied to them by virtue of having saved them extermination (much as the U.S. is tied to Israel by virtue of the fact that U.S. soldiers liberated concentration camps and later oversaw the punishment of those responsible).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.