[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does your soul get to heaven (or hell)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: FUCK.png (147 KB, 331x304) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
147 KB, 331x304
Once we die, how exactly does your soul get transferred to another realm. Obviously you're can't be part be of the Material Phenomenon, because you're soul would then be physical and matter cant be created nor destroyed. So the only answer would be dualism, but how exactly does a non-physical affect a physical object, what keeps us attached. Also, HOW IS OUR MEMORIES TRANSFERRED? DOES OUR SOUL HAVE A BACK UP STORAGE BANK OR SOMETHING !?!?

GUYS I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW, AND I'M NOT EVEN RELIGIOUS
>>
on what evidence do you presume the existence of souls, heaven, and hell?
>>
>>1385345
>how exactly does a non-physical affect a physical object, what keeps us attached
It's time you grew out of such a primitive understanding of causality anon
>>
>>1385345
Nigga its magic, it doesnt have to make sense
>>
File: ???.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>1385345
>how exactly does a non-physical affect a physical object

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
>>
>>1385481
The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
>>
File: Vision.jpg (163 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
Vision.jpg
163 KB, 640x613
>>1385566
>>1385566
Doubles confirm.
>>
>>1385345
Matter can also be energy and the soul would then be an energy which religious and scientifically can be observed logically from both angles.

The soul would travel to a new life, but in actuality, the essence that keeps you alive is the life you always have been, so when you die, you leave the body and mind and where your life goes from there is what you will percieve as it is happening, just as it is now and always has been
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.