[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Communists BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: communism.png (109 KB, 2400x1500) Image search: [Google]
communism.png
109 KB, 2400x1500
It will never work senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlGWzAaR03Q
>>
I am sure it would work next time.
Let's start the new revolution to check this out!
>>
Who cares. They aren't communists because it "works", they are communists because it serves the political intererests of the intelligentsia.
>>
File: 1463953896176.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
1463953896176.png
156 KB, 362x259
>>1384599
>I base my political and economic ideas off of TV shows

eric dood. simbly eric.
>>
>>1384599
>capitilists don't want communism
>capitilists have all the power
>this is a fault of communism
People fuck up, badly, in every political regime, it's got literally nothing to do with said regime though.
>>
Communism fails at a very basic level.

Granted, Capitalism is also fraught with abuses, but it's better.

There needs to be a better system than both.
>>
>>1385130
Please don't say Fascism.
>>
>>1385135
No, I wouldn't.

It needs to be a Moderate System that balances the needs of the people with the needs of the state.

When you prioritize one over the other, the latter is left to rot, and the system becomes unsustainable.

Maybe something like a non-radical, egalitarian, non SJW, Social democracy
>>
>>1385135
Distributism
>>
>>1385135
What's wrong with Fascism?
>>
>>1384599
i bet no one here knows the actual definition of communism
>thread
>read the original sources

Getting something similar to greek Democracy would be a good start to reach communism. I bet that a good chunk of people already agree that the representative system gives politicians way too much power.

>>1385157
fantasizes some person as a natural leader.
>>
>>1384599
Capitalism doesn't "work"
Democracy doesn't "work"
All systems and constructs decay and and benefit a minority and exploit a majority. None of it lived up to its ideals and goals in practice. Western society makes some things better for some and some things worse for others. A lot of people would be better off foraging in a free, unspoiled natural environment than try to navigate the pitfalls of modern society
>>
>>1385185
>capitalism doesn't work
>>
>>1385185
Civilization was the original sin?

You could check the latest Zerzan radio show, he is a primitivist
http://www.johnzerzan.net/radio/
>>
>>1385185
>A lot of people would be better off foraging in a free, unspoiled natural environment than try to navigate the pitfalls of modern society
Why do you think the Bible says that the punishment for knowledge was having to work the land?
>>
>>1385157
I'm dislike totalitarianism.
>>
>>1385185
>capitalism doesn't work

Working pretty well for me
>>
>>1385255
Hey, maybe you should read more than the first line of a post before contributing an utterly useless reply. No need to thank me, just trying to help this lost cause of a board not be 100% shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.