[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post creepy people from history. This guy was pretty much what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Post creepy people from history. This guy was pretty much what would happen if someone worshipped Khorne in real life.
>>
Requesting that weird french guy who could eat everything all the time during some war. I forgot his name.
>>
>>1382524
Tarrare
>>
>>1382497
Not history but I once met a girl's vagina that would be an avatar of Nurgle.
>>
>>1382497
not creepy at all.

just a huge mongolboo
>>
>>1382497
>pretty much what would happen if someone worshipped Khorne in real life.
the cringe is real
>>>/tg
>>
>>1382497
You ever heard of Oskar Dirlewanger? He was a convicted sex offender who led a penal unit that specialized in anti-partisan operations on the German eastern-front in WW2. He was responsible for the Khatyn Massacre, which was the inspiration for the movie 'Come And See.'

This guy was hated by pretty much the whole world and his job was to direct the dregs of the Axis forces towards civilians who resisted too hard. He's like a Game of Thrones villain or something.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.