[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHZ tbnaXuGk Daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Charlemagne_and_Pope_Adrian_I.jpg (59 KB, 556x414) Image search: [Google]
Charlemagne_and_Pope_Adrian_I.jpg
59 KB, 556x414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk

Daily reminder to
A. Skip over to 5:37
And B. Yes, this video will kept getting posted for as long as you live.
>>
File: pope-johnpaul.jpg (3 MB, 1905x1569) Image search: [Google]
pope-johnpaul.jpg
3 MB, 1905x1569
Suck my dick, schismatic. If you were the one true Church then it would be YOU that baptized the Asians and the South Americans and the Africans. We're the ones that fulfilled the Great Commission while you fagged around in Russia.
>>
>>1377340

That's a triggered Catholic
I forgot to put in the trigger warning
My apologies
>>
Catholics are the cucks of Christianity. The Orthodox Patriarchs are fighting against the degeneracy of humanity while the pope is washing refugees' feet. What a joke.
>>
>>1377374
There is absolutely, positively, nothing wrong with caring for refugees as such. There are particulars that may make particular cases of refugees wrong to care for, but on the most general level it is fundamentally Christian to care for refugees.

If you get fucking triggered by an image of His Holiness washing the feet of people with brown skin, then fuck you, go out into the darkness and gnash your teeth. You're a fake Christian. You're a whore.
>>
>>1377381

>He got triggered by a picture in the news-media
>You got triggered by an anonymous image board post
>>
>ostentatious and garish displays of wealth and graven images in God's kirk
No thanks, I'll take the sound of true worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3MzZgPBL3Q
>>
>>1377374
does this really sound christian to you? that a christian shouldnt wash refugee's feet?

i think you need to rethink your priorities as a christian
>>
File: Peter-Turkson_47cb516779.jpg (58 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Turkson_47cb516779.jpg
58 KB, 600x900
>>1377389
I'm just tired of /pol/ types using Christianity in their white nationalist crusade. Many of my brothers and sisters in Christ have tan, brown, and black skin, but they are no less beloved by God.
>>
>>1377437
>Resorting to the /pol/ fallacy
>>
>>1377381
>There is absolutely, positively, nothing wrong with caring for refugees as such
>he fell for the "being a doormat is christian" meme
>>
File: smug bara man.png (214 KB, 394x301) Image search: [Google]
smug bara man.png
214 KB, 394x301
It's always a race to the bottom when one deals with Christcucks.

Catholic Church = corrupt, ridiculous in its efforts to justify either its innocence or supremacy or its outdated tenets (some which are particular to itself); responsible for a great number of abuses (but wonders why people increasingly reject the Church)

Orthodox Church(es) = corrupt, reactionary to the point of being laughable, irrelevant, nothing more than a glorified ethnic club

Protestant denominations = the definition of idiocy, meddlesome
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.