[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We wuz Geburtstag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Graf_Clemens_Metternich.jpg (8 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
Graf_Clemens_Metternich.jpg
8 KB, 300x428
What was the best year to be born to witness the most 'happenings' historically? Let's be super generous and assume you live to be 80 and can travel easily.

>be born in 1770
>be 6 when the US Revolution starts
>13 when the US Revolution ends
>19 when the French Revolution starts
>23 when the French King is executed

>35 during the Battle of Austerlitz
>36 during the Battle of Jena

>41 during Napoleon's fun times in Russia
>45 during the Battle of Waterloo

>55 when the first railway is opened
>57 when the first photograph is taken

>60 during the 1830 Revolutions
>66 during the Alamo

>78 during the 1848 Revolutions and the Mexican-American War

BONUS POINTS: find a famous guy that was born around that year. My choice: Metternich (1773-1859)
>>
I'm sure there are plenty of happenings in store for our generation.
>>
>>1375132
Probably being born right before the civil war and seeing the civil war, ww1, and then ww2
>>
>>1375132
65 million BC so i could see the dinos explode
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.