[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realised I'm 1/50 Norwegian and it explains so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
I just realised I'm 1/50 Norwegian and it explains so much I'm very tall (175cm), blonde, I get angered easily propably because of my berserker blood and I love drinking. Redpill me on viking warriors. What were their greatest military feats?
>>
>>1370369
They would, after eating the right mushrooms, fuck each other in the ass to give birth to special assbabies, untainted by female weakness, who would be the mightiest warriors of the next generation, and lead charges into the hottest parts of the combat.
>>
This is an interesting read on beserkers
Berserkir: a re-examination of the phenomenon in literature and life
http://eprints.nottingham.ac.uk/28819/
>>
>>1370394
Lindy said something similar but let's look what this saga says about them

>[Odin's] men went without their mailcoats and were mad as hounds or wolves, bit their shields...they slew men, but neither fire nor iron had effect upon them. This is called 'going berserk'."[3]

so it seems like they were indeed prone to going batshit
>>
>>1370369
>1/50 Norwegian
yeah and I'm 1/64 Blackfoot. I doubt that that small percentage of your DNA has much affect on phenotypes
>>
>>1370369
>very tall
>175
Fuck off American
>>
>I'm very tall (175cm)
>>
>>1370369
>175
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>1370369
>I'm very tall (175cm)
kill yourself
>>
>175cm
>""""""""""tall""""""""""
>>
>they took the bait
>>
this is the most autistic thing I've ever read. I'm so glad it's bait
>>
File: 1409077753812.jpg (124 KB, 566x910) Image search: [Google]
1409077753812.jpg
124 KB, 566x910
>>1370369
>175cm
Dude, most girls in my Country are taller then this
>>
File: rb.jpg (39 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
39 KB, 478x373
>>1370369
>>
>>1370369
That's cool OP.

I'm of a less than average height, typical of mediterraneans like myself, I was born in Albania and I get angry as fuck pretty easily towards people to the point that I begin wishing I had the balls to steal their shit and honour my pirate ancestors.

Does that mean I'm a true pureblooded illyrian? No, it only means I'm an autistic manchild :^)

Now go back to /pol/, I think you've shitposted enough for the day.
>>
>>1370369
Fuck off retard.

Everyone here knows that Vikings were fucking pussies when they confronted organized armies. Good ol' Alfred fucked them over several times.

Your 1/50th Norwegian faggotry only makes you 1/50th pussified. Your ancestors were primitive brute cuck faggots and were akin to subhuman niggers.

The only accomplishments those fucking snowniggers ever did were reaching the New World before any other European did. They did NOT have ANY military feats that are even COMPARABLE to their contemporaries, let alone fought "bravely".

For fuck's sake, they raided people who were vulnerable to attacks. Not even worthy foes to fight against to be quite honest here.

You shouldn't be proud you're the spawn of some rapebaby. Please kill yourself.
>>
File: 1455575098696.png (10 KB, 587x600) Image search: [Google]
1455575098696.png
10 KB, 587x600
Wow, I wonder who made this thread...
>>
>>1370369
>175
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.