[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post proof that the Earth is not flat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Flat+Earth+Hypothesis[1].jpg (40 KB, 700x328) Image search: [Google]
Flat+Earth+Hypothesis[1].jpg
40 KB, 700x328
Post proof that the Earth is not flat.
>>
We cant find the edge
>>
>>1369207
>>
Approaching ships on the horizon. They don't magically appear. It's always like they're emerging from the sea.
>>
>>1369201
Universal gravitation dictates that an object of Earth's mass, or hell, even less like Mars or Mercury, would crush itself into a spheroid shape.
>>
>>1369201
If you stand at the top of a building and watch the sun go down, you can then take the elevator to the ground and watch it set again
>>
>>1369221
Other way round I mean, watch the sunset from the ground then go to the top of a building and watch it again
>>
File: image.gif (7 KB, 598x437) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 598x437
>>1369201
I'll do this one more time.
>inb4 I don't have the physics
STOP thinking of this as a 2D vs 3D issue. Stop thinking circle vs. sphere. That argument is bullshit.

Instead, explain how the Earth IS (or is not) FLAT within its own 4D local curved time-space.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.