[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movies about the red baron: tons >movies about the black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Erich_Hartmann.jpg (25 KB, 200x288) Image search: [Google]
Erich_Hartmann.jpg
25 KB, 200x288
>movies about the red baron: tons
>movies about the black devil: zero

and people say jews don't manipulate the media
>>
USA manipulates the media. wheather they're jews or not.
>>
>>1369133
>>movies about the red baron: tons
name 4
>>
>>1369172

1927: A Richthofen-based character appears briefly in the World War I-epic Wings, directed by air combat veteran William A. Wellman.[2]
1930: The Red Baron was a character in the Howard Hughes film Hell's Angels.
1966: The Blue Max
1970: In the Blake Edwards movie Darling Lili, set in World War I and starring Julie Andrews and Rock Hudson, the Red Baron is more accurately portrayed as quieter and more reserved than portrayed in The Blue Max (wherein the Baron comes across as rather pompous) and was played by actor Ingo Mogendorf.
1971: The Roger Corman movie, Von Richthofen and Brown, alternatively titled The Red Baron, starred John Phillip Law as Richthofen.[3]
1994: Revenge of the Red Baron; Mickey Rooney portrays a former World War I pilot haunted by a doll version of the Red Baron that flies a toy plane. Also stars Tobey Maguire and Laraine Newman.[4]
2005: Curse of the Were-Rabbit; in the antepenultimate scene of Aardman Studios' first feature-length film in the Wallace & Gromit franchise, canine antagonist Philip pursues canine protagonist Gromit on a fairgrounds. Gromit comes upon a ride called "Dog Fighters", enters it and flies out in a Sopwith Camel, but Philip follows close behind in Richtofen's Fokker Dr.I, somewhat similar to the setting of the Baron's final fight.
2008: The Red Baron a romanticized biopic, starring Matthias Schweighöfer as Richthofen.
2012: War of the Worlds: Goliath; Manfred Von Richthofen appears leading the steampunk ARES biplanes and triplanes against the invading Martian forces.
2015: The Peanuts Movie, created by Blue Sky Studios, features Richthofen's plane as both a toy and when Snoopy is creating his story.
>>
I saw this thread on /int/!
>>
>>1369185
The words "red" and "baron" also appear in Robin Hood. Is thatt also "movie about the red baron"?
>>
>>1369193
what is your fucking point?
>>
>>1369185
Never heard of those but cool.

I'd say its because the red baron is ww1 but black devil is ww2.
>>
>because of American entertainment, the Red Baron is revered as the best WW1 ace when it was actually René Fonck

Hurts just a little being french.
>>
>>1369206
>René Fonck 75 kills
>Red Baron 80 Kills
>>
>>1369212
Those are merely the "proven kills".

In an era where photographing proofs of your kills was a life-endangering task, I'd say that there's some legitimacy to also accounting for their claims.

I can't remember exactly but Fonck asserts this kill count goes up to 100 or so.
>>
File: Alextemp032.jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Alextemp032.jpg
60 KB, 800x600
>>1369133
>and people say jews don't manipulate the media
Yeah, I mean, just look at that nose.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.