[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's look at these four Jew cult creators (although Abraham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: JewCultFounders.png (389 KB, 966x644) Image search: [Google]
JewCultFounders.png
389 KB, 966x644
Let's look at these four Jew cult creators
(although Abraham probably isn't a historical figure so let's just focus on Paul, Mohammed, and Joseph).
If they were to be brought to the present day how would they likely feel about how their cults turned out?

Paul would probably be baffled and angry that gay people are accepted, and that the world is even still around.

Mohammed would probably not be too pissed off. After all, he was a conqueror.

Joseph would not be able to stop laughing. "What a joke I pulled!" he would exclaim, struggling to wipe the hysterical tears from his eyes.
>>
>>1368206
Joseph didn't exist
>>
Reminder that if you aren't Mormon, you are not a God fearing American patriot.
>>
Mormon's have the best families, the best girls, and the best meme's.
Joseph would be proud.
>>
What do you have against Mormon's?
>>
>>1368213
>>
Friendly reminder that if you don't have at least three wives you are un-American.
>>
>>1368206
Are we seriously supposed to put the creator of an american meme protestant sect in the same category as the others?
>>
>>1371726
All four have equally baffling historicity issues.
>>
>>1368227
Founding fathers not American?
>>
>>1368227
Mormons tried to violently separate themselves from the United States
>>
Isn't that Ali?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.