[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we wuz kingz 'n shiet Well Nubia which neighboured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: nubia.jpg (20 KB, 525x300) Image search: [Google]
nubia.jpg
20 KB, 525x300
>we wuz kingz 'n shiet

Well Nubia which neighboured Egypt was a black civilization and 25th dynasty of Egypt originated from Nubia so there were black pharaohs

BUT

they have fuck all to do with ameriniggers who mostly come from countries that developed nothing

so as usual both nigs and /pol/ were retarded
>>
>>1367431
Common knowledge. What is this thread for?
>>
>>1367431

I'm white, but does that mean I'm related to Kings of Europe?

Maybe, but more likely my ancestors were all a bunch of shit and lice covered peasants.
>>
>>1367431
>so as usual both nigs and /pol/ were retarded
[spoiler]The important thin is you found a way to feel superior to both.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1367452
Actually you're probably distantly related to Charlemagne.
>>
>>1367453
It's not hard to be superior to both of those.
>>
>>1367459

Right but I'm not coming out and saying I was a king!

Logically, most of my ancestors were not so I don't consider myself coming from royalty.
>>
>>1367452
You have like thousands of ancestors who lived in 1200 ad so chances are there were some noble ones
>>
>>1367442
So common that half of the tards on this board deny there were any black pharaohs.
>>
>>1367431
I thought the nigs were into this new narrative to have a respectable culture to feel a part of. Think what they have in America, the narrative is one of exploitation and makes them feel as though they can play the victim.
What is a better curriculum to show them that their ancestry has good civilized aspects without coopting the wrong history? Ethiopian Kingdoms?
>>
File: 1442211247336.png (2 MB, 1318x749) Image search: [Google]
1442211247336.png
2 MB, 1318x749
>>1367480
Mali, Songhai, Kongo. I can't understand why American blacks would reject their own ancestry and welcome a foreign one. Their ancestors and countrymen in Africa would be ashamed of them.

I understand why they would want to adopt a narrative of "we too were once akin to the Great Finnish Empire" - that's normal for a people starting to find its place in the world - but turning your back on your actual ancestry kind of defeats the whole point. Why are other people supposed to take someone's ancestry seriously if they won't do it either?

Besides, ancient Egyptians/Nubians would have totally enslaved the Sub-Saharan peoples, if given the chance. Not fucking embrace them just because they're Miseraboos.
>>
File: fa5b01c8e8de884a-IMG_9795.jpg (267 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fa5b01c8e8de884a-IMG_9795.jpg
267 KB, 1024x683
>>1367431
You're wrong, fool they wuz da Israelites
You Whiteys and Arabs will get payback and feel the wrath of Yahweh

We're putting you all through slavery
>>
>>1367431
You guys are totally stupid. All Africans share genetic links with one another, all west African civilization come from Black north africans and Sao.
>>
>>1367837
The point is they didn't come from Egypt, they came from West Africa. Yet they take credit for Egypt to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>1367847
All African populations and peoples were in the Aqualithic, the basis of most West African civilization lies in Kanem based in the deserts right by Nubia and Egypt.

There are genetic ties throughout the continent, there is a shared cultural basis and later ties that show an influence.

I don't get mad when Black Americans and Jamaicans extol my culture because I'm not too stupid to grasp the history as to why it's being done.
>>
>>1367475
No, they don't.

Maybe people just avoid Egyptian threads altogether nowadays.
>>
>>1367901
Africans have great genetic diversity between each other. There's nothing to suggest that east and west Africans are similar in culture or history. They're just black.
>>
>>1367533
I agree with you, but I think you've missed the point a little. The afrocentrists don't know their ancestry at all. Disenfranchised folks seek whatever positives they can look for, that's why afrocentrists and fat welfare collecting whites both try to claim amazing and talented people that have no relation to them as their own.

Claiming them gives these people an identity. It's the foundation of the entirety of identity politics, a very stupid thing which distracts from our progress as mankind.
>>
>>1368137
West Africans have nilo-saharan, chadic, ethio-somali and north African genes. Just like every other population has bits and pieces of others.

While there is absolute truth that we are the most biodiverse human populations, that statement doesn't include deep intertwining.
>>
>>1368235
Negate not preclude
>>
>>1367459
>>1367473
The point is, is that for every king the average person is related to, they are also related to a thousand odd peasants, just like everyone else. If you cling onto some genetic connection that thin, then you're already pretty much WE WUZing.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 300x300
>>1367431
You are a racist and an offensive human being in general.
>>
>>1367837
WE WUZ NUBIANS 'N SHIET

lmao Tyrone, son of Dekendrix and Lakeisha Muhdickinn if Nubians saw you they would commit suicide.
>>
File: hanibal king.jpg (58 KB, 604x417) Image search: [Google]
hanibal king.jpg
58 KB, 604x417
We wuz Barca not sheets
>>
why do americans make such a big deal out of this
>>
>>1367431
The "Nubians" also had their own civilisation and Kingdom from about 3000BC to 500AD, with their own pyramids and shit.

>>1367452
if you're western european theres an extremely high chance some of your ancestors were kings or queens.
>>
>le blacks developed nothing meme
>>
>>1367473
Not thousands actually, at some point you end up having the same Great XXXX parent several times over.
>>
>>1369178
HOL' UP
>>
>>1367475
>>1367431
YE WE WUZ NUBIAN PHAROHS NAH MEEN? SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>>1367969
>Black
>Pharaohs

bahahaha KANGS NIGGUH, WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>1369180
Woah and why is Western Europe so special and full of kangz and shiet but for eastern Europe, Asia and Middle East it suddenly doesn't apply?
>>
>>1369198
Western Europe had more royal families. Pretty much every baron in medieval England and France was related to the royalty somehow. There was far more connection. So if you can go back in your family history and find a lawyer or politician 500 years ago in Europe he probably comes from minor royalty.

In India or China or the Middle east, the rulers were more akin to emperors and had a closed off family.

Except the mongols because Genghis
>>
>>1369210
You you sayin' you wuz kang 'n shiet?
>>
>>1369224
My ancestors include many kings of England, but i dont claim im a king.
>>
File: y5Rh_22T.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
y5Rh_22T.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>1369230
>My ancestors include many kings of England

I'm sure they do Billy, my ancestors include many chinese emperors and even Montezuma
>>
>>1369181
>we wuz inventin' spaceships n' shiiet
>>
>>1369239
>I'm sure they do Billy, my ancestors include many chinese emperors

You think you're joking, but you're probably correct.
>>
>>1369325
but on a more serious note, northern africans have practically no link to sub-saharan sfricans, they're genetically more alike to semitics/southern europeans
>>
>>1369329
I'm sure I have chinese ancestors as a fucking European Billy.
>>
>>1369336
>I'm sure I have chinese ancestors as a fucking European

Again, you think you're joking, but you do.
>>
>>1369334
THey are they own thing really, you can class them as med but genetically they aren't close to Euro-Meds in general (apart of some parts of Spain or Sicily, and even then only a minor part in a sea of r1b or lithic haplogroups, respectively). The only ones than have a some what big part of black genes are the Morocans, and that's because slave trade they had with the subsis.
>>
>>1369239
You do know it isn't difficult to trace family history if you're European? You think you're being clever trying to put down my claim of Royal ancestry but we probably share the same ones.
>>
>>1369345
Where is the fucking logic in that? You think a Frenchman, Greek and Ukrainian would share the same ancestry just because they are all Europeans?
>>
>>1369181
Ah, yes, the world changing invention of peanut butter.

Truly, WE WUZ WEEZ KIDZ N SHIETTTTT
>>
>>1369345
Maybe for brits. As last invading force visit GB in XI century. So you have your archives untouched.
Not so much luck for eastern European
>>
>>1369353
They will likely have some shared ancestry yes. You should try to understand how genetics and human history work.
>>
>>1367452
My lineage is composed of
>Spanish nobles
>German peasants
>Russian jew converts
>Italian peasants
>Spanish peasants
>Portuguese peasants
>Black slaves
>Amerindians
>>
File: 0zreq.png (1 MB, 832x1624) Image search: [Google]
0zreq.png
1 MB, 832x1624
>>1369155
>neither black nor a king
>sponsored by budweiser
why am I not surprised
>>
>>1369374
>this is what Stormfags actually believe
>we all wuz kangz and emperors and shiet nigga
>>
>>1369449
You need to shut the fuck up, I'm the complete opposite of a stormfag, I'm proposing that everyone is mixed with shared genetics. I'm also repeating the very common knowledge that the majority of Europeans can trace at least some of their ancestry to royalty.

Deal with it you little troglodyte.
>>
>>1369490
>I'm proposing

ah so it's your own theory with no legitimate sources to back it up? I would never guess. You're a nigger.
>>
>>1367480
>>1367533

People who have to adopt a cultural heritage as their very own individual achievement are fucking pathetic. We call these people white supremacists normally, but when black people do it becomes fair game. Fucking cucks.

This collectivism has to stop.
>>
>>1367533
The reason is the rampant anti-intelectualism that haunts all the peoples in the USA but specially lower classes. Aside of some exceptions, neither blacks or the other americans care about nerd shit like Mali or Songhai. They probably don't even know Mali is still a country today. But everyone knows Egypt thanks to pop culture. It's also why they also claim Cleopatra who wasn't even Egyptian by blood.
>>
>>1369526
https://www.theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford
http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/05/07/charlemagnes-dna-and-our-universal-royalty/
http://www.itsokaytobesmart.com/post/50523412948/we-are-all-royalty-descended-from-charlemagne
http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/tutorials/miscellaneous/are-you-descended-royalty
Given that much less people existed in the past and that royal families had lots of children who then had lots of turn, statistically almost all people, particularly Europeans, have some royal ancestry.
>>
>>1369210
Actually polygamy probably means a lot of them have monarchs and nobles in their heritage. Nobles and concubines.
>>
>>1369565
>dere is only one race, the human race nigga

nah fuck off shitskin you are even below Turks
>>
File: drseuss.jpg (177 KB, 960x650) Image search: [Google]
drseuss.jpg
177 KB, 960x650
Is afrocentrism the result of african americans being insecure about their heritage and inferiority? If I wanted to find out about my heritage, I'd start reading books and learning about the histories of Europe, Latin America, the US. But these
>cleopatra wuz black n shit
are made by clearly dumb people who don't care at all about history. So its clear that they didn't put in the time to learn. Which means they didn't really care that much about their heritage in the first place. Could this actually be some form of aggressive attack on history for the sake of it?
>>
File: Zhu Rongji.jpg (76 KB, 418x594) Image search: [Google]
Zhu Rongji.jpg
76 KB, 418x594
>>1369210
>In India or China or the Middle east, the rulers were more akin to emperors and had a closed off family.
Wrong on India and the Middle East.

India and ME are europe tier in terms of royal families given the shitloads of tiny states that inhabited those areas. Look up Indian Princes for one thing.

China is the complete opposite: there are very few royal families given the reality of the centralized Chinese court, but the Imperial Clans are huge. There are hundreds of millions of people with Imperial Surnames in China like Liu, Zhu, or Li, given that emperors and their children bred like rabbits.
>>
>>1369197
There were Nubian Pharaohs, and Nubians were black, yes.
>>
>>1369593
They're "excluded" from the history of their own country (mainly because they were mostly irrelevant outside of matter that only primarily affect blacks) so they search of another one.
>>
>>1369449
It's just statistics faggot.
>>
>>1370038
>We wuz kangz and shiet nigga it just happens muh family is middle class and I can only trace my ancestry to a bunch of chickenshit peasants I swear!
>>
>>1370004
stop using nubian
>>
>>1369581
not biting
>>
>>1370117
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>1370132
Why are you so pathetic you have to make things up about your ancestry?
>>
>>1370156
not him but, your ancestors line have not been extuingished as you're alive, modern anatomical humans are thought to have come at around 200 thousand years ago, lets assume the average life span since then as been around 50, that's 8000 direct descendants to you. Now, how many of those had more than 1 child, how many children did those children have? now we're talking in billions, the chance that 1 out of those tens of those billions had some kind of nobility is very high
>>
>>1370198
Sure so where it comes to similarties between niggers and whites then they have nothing to do with each other but as soon as it comes to kings and pharaohs then suddenly entire world is related right? Fuck off your'e a pleb, your ancestors were peasants, eat shit.
>>
>>1370117
It's not my fault you can't understand the math behind how human population works.

>>1370156
I'm not pathetic for recognizing mathematical truth. I have no reason to take pride from having noble ancestry because everyone else does. It's like taking pride from having two eyeballs. The fact that you believe having noble ancestry is something to take pride from reveals how narrow minded you are.
>>
>>1370122
Why?
>>
>>1370239
do you think there's a line of descendants where there's no peasants?
you're retarded, deal with it, and learn some statistical math
>>
>>1370239
>where it comes to similarties between niggers and whites then they have nothing to do with each other
They're more distantly related, that's all.

>our ancestors were peasants
That's how you should say it, but yes. Many of our ancestor were peasants and many of them were nobles.
>>
>>1370303
>many of them

aka none why the fuck would a noble family intermarry with peasants?
>>
>>1370241
Not him but I'm guessing he means Nubia (medieval Christian) should be distinguished from Kush (ancient Egyptian-like).
>>
>>1370311
You're literally retarded.

Nobility erodes with every generation, because families keep branching out and the people at the extremes of the branches keep getting less and less noble.

Such people getting it on with commoners isn't impossible, specially after middle classes start appearing, bridging the gap between fringe nobles and relatively wealthy commoners.
>>
>>1370356
>if I make a bunch of shit up maybe it will become true!
>>
>>1370362
I give up. You're being religious about this, and taking proud about your ignorance.
>>
>>1370373
>I swear my rags wearing great grandma was a noble!
>>
>>1370377
>great grandma
I'm Latin American, so if I do have some noble ancestry (which is statistically likely, even for new world mongrels like me), it will be 10s of generations removed at the very least. My great grandma's generation is only getting closer (though still not there yet) to fully European in some of the lines, so nobility is much further away from that.

Like I said, nothing to take pride about. Anyone here with at least one European ancestor is more likely than not able to trace their ancestry back to some European noble. It's just math. You have such a big inferiority complex that you can't imagine people not taking pride in such pointless things like heritage. I'm too busy taking pride in not being a complete retard who obsesses over this, like you.
>>
>>1369140
I'm Ethiopian you fool. Yes we were influenced by Kush, my Jewish ancestors came from northernmost Nubia.
>>
>>1370434
>to some european noble
>not to some low class mongrel-already soldier of fortune or humble squire
>>
>>1370462
1. Not only soldiers and the like came here, there were also low nobles that came to rule the locals.

2. Even then, said soldiers or squires are likely to find noble ancestry somewhere in his family line anyway, I've been saying it's just math.

You can find a homeless person in Poland right now and maybe find out a line of decent all the way to some Holy Roman Emperor or something.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.