[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with Reddit Bad Philosophy? If someone says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1464677167641.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1464677167641.png
9 KB, 362x358
What's the deal with Reddit Bad Philosophy? If someone says murder is good, they laugh at them. If someone says murder is bad, they laugh at them. They laugh at anyone who says that morality is invented.

Are they just trying to claim a monopoly over the ability to make unfalsifiable statements?
>>
This isn't reddit.
>>
>they dont think morality is invented
Source?
>>
>they dont think morality is invented
Source?
>>
>>1365583
>a forum is one person
>>
>>1367036
A visit to Reddit would clear things up for you. They're a bunch of narcissists so obsessed with their 88 iq scores that they decide to hivemind circle jerk eachother. Posting something other than the accepted Reddit opinion earns you scorn. It's basically one person posting on millions of accounts
>>
Why does everyone here hate reddit so much.

I don't go there too often but when I do it's not os bad. There are some nice communities.
>>
>>1367105
>Posting something other than the accepted Reddit opinion earns you scorn.

So like 4chan.
>>
>>1367110
it's meme
4chan needs its own boogeyman from time to time
first it was facebook, then it was 9gag, then tumblr, now it's reddit
>>
>reddit
>>
>>1367122
it is a meme, but it was a well-earned meme. When Reddit launched, it was just chan-light. All good ideas go to Reddit to die. It is over-moderated by chattel up and down votes. It is safe space reality.
>>
>>1367122
Actually, it was 9gag (the bad copy), then reddit (the virtual evolution of safe space), then tumblr (which is autistic reddit) and facebook is just an add site for people asking to be victimized.

To that end, however, 4chan would have been a rebellious SomethingAwful toilet, which is actually saying alot and not far from truth, while SA, too, had its predecessors.
>>
>>1367122
>>1367182
Newfags, Not even one mention of Gaia.
>>
>>1367105

>obsessed with their 88iq scores, hivemind circle jerk each other.

So basically /pol/
>>
File: 1460683282236.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1460683282236.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>1367182
SA is fucking awful and has been ever since 2005.
>>1368473
Nor even ebaums, I actually loudly chuckled when the guy above was all
>>1367122
>first it was facebook
>>
>>1368483
But anon, we're all from Ebaums. Remember?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.