[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Return of Monarchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 422x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 422x480
Is there any possibility we will see a widespread return to Monarchy, /his/? Despotism seems to be an inherent part of society, and we've seen authoritarian governments assume Monarch-like powers in the past century or so.

I don't think it is likely, nor do I desire it. The thought just crossed my mind today.
>>
>another episode of monarchist authoritarianism being equated with modernist totalatirainism
>>
>>1362182
Yeah, you've got me there. I suppose I didn't think the analogy through.
>>
>>1362170
>there's a complete absolute monarch'
>this somehow changes that you are a poorfag studying for a job
The worst monarch is better than the best (((democracy)))
>>
The fact that people have absolutely nothing in progression of society proves that monarchism ideals with hereditary progression is the only way for progress of the people.
>>
>>1362216
Because one retard at the wheel beats millions of retards fighting amongst themselves.
>>
Democracy obviously doesn't work. Everything Plato said happened.

But hereditary monarchy is not without its problems.
>>
>>1362216
Fuck off neo-nazi.

>Pol
>>
>>1362275
I'm not a neo-nazi or a nazi at all.
>>
>>1362275
Go back to whatever hugbox you spawned from, you thin-skinned fedora tipper. Can you even say something else?
>>
>>1362216
the only people that this political system affects are the current rulers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.