[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to share some of my writings which pertain to the nature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 123456789.png (179 KB, 499x1376) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
179 KB, 499x1376
I wanted to share some of my writings which pertain to the nature of humanity and the people we hate in the world.
>>
This thread is really bad.
>>
>>1361263
damn son this is some edgy teenage shit right here
take off the fedora and try again
>>
>>1361360
reminder that using buzz words like edgy and fedora is not an argument.
>>
>>1361263
You are Nihilistic and deterministic.
That's what I get out from this text.

>>1361263
I really hope you didn't bump your own blog post OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 634x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 634x960
>>1361376
Well a moral treatise that starts with 'I have more respect for rapists and murderers than religious people or victims' isn't really deserving of a serious response. Neither that anon nor I are here to argue with OP. We're here to laugh at him.
>>
>>1361794
I challenge you to take the OP seriously, because I postulate that it would be difficult to dismiss it if you really looked at it in depth.
>>
>>1362078
I dismiss it as just being another variety of spooks
>>
>>1362140
Where are the spooks in the OP's argument?
>>
File: image.jpg (446 KB, 594x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446 KB, 594x900
>>1362078
No, it's easily dismissed. It isn't even a treatise, it's an 'I'm better than all of you how before my intellect' monologue. The irony of claiming to appreciate every little thing affecting the universe and then label others arrogant is almost comical in it's infantile level of self awareness. And the OP also claims that people have no control over their own fate, easily dismissed by something as simple as my conscious decision to push the post button, and my revision of parts of my post to make the wording less awkward. The OP additionally claims that religious belief is a shortcoming of the mind, but doesn't ever really give a reason why religious belief makes someone mentally weaker than him. He then proceeds to declare religious belief as damaging to society as murder, rape, and child molestation. Which is absurd, as it's creating a moral equivalency between, for example, Thomas Aquinas and Hitler. The OP post is the height of pretension, a pseudo intellectual, substanceless polemic that has no value to anyone.
>>
>>1361263
Please get mutilated and raped and then come back with another wise rpely.
>>
>>1362882
You missed the point, in the big picture religion is just as bad as rape, just as a rape victim is as bad as a rapist, because these things aren't on any level of difference, there's all essentially the same in the big picture. What OP is doing is outlying this objective reasoning, but then also adding a duel statement, OP's feelings regarding the arrogance of mankind. So, you didn't pick that up. I also did explain why religion is a shortcoming of the mind, because faith is destroyed by knowledge, it's rendered totally null and void and moot. I could go more in depth, but basically having faith is stupid.
>>
>>1363321
Help me I am getting mutilated and raped!!
>>
File: xiFlXbEj_400x400.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
xiFlXbEj_400x400.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>1361263

I took you seriously for a few minutes. You sheer pretensiousness hurt my head and your arrogance only makes pic related the only appropriate response, short of brutally murdering you and raping the corpse.

You're not really sympathethic to those people.
>>
>>1361263
>people hate rapists, that's why I respect them
That's one big fedora
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 625x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 625x338
>>1364333
You idiot, most of western knowledge survived the Middle Ages because the clergy, fairthful that it was their godly duty to do so, preserved all the knowledge of Europe by churning out hand copies of everything until the printing press was invented. Additionally, your argument that faith and rape/murder/pedophilia are all the same in the big picture is at best unimaginably stupid. One of those actions causes direct, verifiable harm to another person. The mere act of believing in a god, or gods, has no impact on anyone other than the believer. And as I explained in my post, both are absolutely choices. Further, anyone who continuously refers to themselves in the third person has no business calling even one other person arrogant, and the stuff in there about mankind's arrogance is thoroughly unoriginal and completely wrong in it's conclusions. Yes, the universe is much bigger than us. But from a practical standpoint, it isn't that big at all. You and I will never leave this planet in our lifetimes, so from our frame of reference the universe might as well be the earth and nothing else. It isn't arrogant of man to try and shape their society on earth any moreso than it's arrogant of a single man to try and farm a few acres of land for food. You aren't enlightened, you're just a pompous jackass.
>>
People automatically give 100% of their respect to the rape victim, but they never understand that the rapist is a person all the same. Then you get people saying stuff like they deserve punishment. For what? They're just animals, acting out their biology, human beings are only factors of their genetics and their social conditioning and their patterns of behavior governed by brainwaves.

The idea of punishment is stupid. To say "I'm going to hurt you because you hurt someone else" is a very school yard and childish way to be. I think that it's sad that society has no other choice to control people than to punish and lock up people who do bad things. It's sort of a consequence of a bunch of people with different behavioral patterns all having to be bunched up together in such a small area. I don't think that humans ever evolved for us to get to this sort of capacity that we are right now, we started off in small tribes.

That's why I say that I think it sucks that the people who are punished by law are even punished in the first place, because what does punishing them actually do? It just gives people some shallow sense of justice, when really the universe itself is an indifferent place, we all came from the dust of exploded stars that conglomerated into something we call human beings. That is why the rapist is no better or worse than the rape victim.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.