[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey we could re-take Constantinople for Christendom! >What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: After first Balkan war.jpg (46 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
After first Balkan war.jpg
46 KB, 598x369
>Hey we could re-take Constantinople for Christendom!
>What do you say we do my Bulgar brother?
>>
File: This kills the Bulgar.jpg (54 KB, 534x540) Image search: [Google]
This kills the Bulgar.jpg
54 KB, 534x540
>Nah fuck that
>Let's attack the Serbs over some shitty land in Macedonia
>Say no more senpai
>>
>>1359273
>>1359276
Was 1912 Bulgaria *really* strong enough to take it 1v1 tho?
>>
>>1359281
Clearly they were dumb enough considering the Second Balkan War...
>>
>>1359273
What on earth is that tiny little Ottoman enclave in Bulgaria?
>>
>>1359307
Land the Bulgarian troops didn't get around to attacking
>>
>Chimp out
>b-but muh christ

Typical serb nigger didnu duism. These crptyo turks chimped out with them in vienna when they were winning
>>
>>1359288
To be fair, Bulgaria didn't really expect a war on that scale
>>
>>1359384
>invade your allies
>surprised that they fight back

Even more retarded then
>>
>>1359372
t. Damage controlling Bulgar
>>
>>1359273
the balkans went straight to shit once they lost their Roman identity and stagnated under roach rule
>>
>>1359804
I agree desu

t*rkroaches ruin everythimg
>>
>>1359384
>>1359387

Bulgarians expected Russians to pressure Romania and Ottomans to stay out and let the war be just between them, Serbs and Greeks. Or was it just Serbs? I don't remember if they knew about the defensive treaty between Greece and Serbia.

Why did they think that Russia would intervene for them is unknown, considering Russia clearly said they'll get no support from them if a conflict arises.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.