[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw the Nazi's took the idea of the return of the Aryans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: main_intro_pentacle.jpg (73 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
main_intro_pentacle.jpg
73 KB, 250x250
Tfw the Nazi's took the idea of the return of the Aryans literally and delved into eugenics and mass murder. It wasn't the literally creation of a 'pure' race, it was about bringing back Aryan values and purging degenerate values from society.

The return to Paganism was the true mission of the Nazis and they failed because they couldn't understand metaphor and resorted to genocide.
>>
This is the consequence of materialism and the rejection of the metaphysical. Without spirituality and with the primacy of the ideologies of Darwinian evolution, the human experience becomes nothing but a struggle for survival that urges all human effort towards extermination and extinction.
>>
>>1357320

Hitler was mad
>>
>>1357362
I agree. We need a mystic revival. Humanity is ignoring half of existence.
>>
>>1357362
That's what Evola said. Without the spirit, Aryans are beautiful beasts at best, wondeful to behold, sure, like a pouncing tiger in slow motion, but still mere beautiful beasts.
>>
>>1357320
eugenics sure, mass murder isnt attributed to that.
>>
>>1357787
I could agree, however as an infidel:

I could self-sacrifice for a greater good,
I could believe in the sacred,
I could believe in taboos,
But not in the mystical.
>>
File: RidetheTiger.jpg (995 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
RidetheTiger.jpg
995 KB, 2048x1365
>>1358080
>tfw I wanna ride the tiger, but the flesh is too weak
>>
>>1357320
I'm not religious, but this is why I always laugh at people who cite the Nazis as examples of "Christian terrorism" or "genocide by Christians." The Nazis were barely anymore Christian than the Soviet Union, and only acknowledged the church insomuch as it was part of "German tradition."
>>
>>1358728
That's the problem when someone has a hobby horse. Everything needs to relate to it or to fit into that scheme/argument somehow, regardless of how much sense it makes. We all do it to some extent, but some people have some serious hobbyhorses and they're totally blind to them.
>>
>>1358296
Even if you could see that a life imbued with mysticism brings about a higher quality of self actualization and personal expression?
>>
>>1357320
>>1357362
>>1357787
>>1358080
The fuck is this New Age bullshit?
>>
>>1358296
Exactly. I'm a bit of an atheist I suppose, and while I see the benefit of religion, I don't think I could ever just make myself believe in something that I truly don't believe in.

>>1358834
>New Age
Go read some Nietzsche, that should clear things up.
>>
>>1358834
>New Age
>Look at me I'm a pleb

It's just a patrician thing, you wouldn't understand. Now back to the fields.
>>
>>1358841

That's the beauty of metaphor, it points at something beyond itself. You don't have to believe in it as if it were a fact.

I'm an agnostic but I can easily tell people I believe in God/gods because I see them as metaphors, as personifications of the forces of nature or the human psyche.
>>
It's a good object lesson for why absolute power is unimaginably dangerous
>>
>>1360967
>I'm an agnostic

YOU ARE?????????????!!!!11111

OH

MY

GOD!!!!!111111111!!!!!

PLEASE, FUCK ME IN THE ASS, AS YOU'RE CLEARLY THE SMARTEST MAN EVER

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>1357320

The Aryans never lived anywhere near Germany, and are still alive and well.
>>
File: Campbellcanteven.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Campbellcanteven.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>1360980

>your opinion is not my opinion therefore you are an idiot

Alright I'm an atheist then. I feel no superiority. You on the other hand need some help it seems.
>>
>>1360982

You realize the Aryans disseminated all the way into India right?
>>
File: 1452685151808.gif (326 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1452685151808.gif
326 KB, 540x303
>>1360980
>FUCK ME IN THE ASS

Well you asked for it...
>>
>>1357320
>resorted to genocide
ah, still believing the holocaust meme eh?
>>
>>1361386

>look just how edgy I can be guys, am I cool yet?
>>
>>1361386
>>>/pol/

Many non jews died simply because the nazis were subhumanoid brutes. Supporting nazism and the actions of Hitler is supporting the genocide of europeans.
>>
>>1361034
Because they are from central asia.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.