[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What about the gooks, chinks, and japs were so impressive that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1464567681197.jpg (74 KB, 524x532) Image search: [Google]
1464567681197.jpg
74 KB, 524x532
What about the gooks, chinks, and japs were so impressive that the Dutch and British have spawned generations of cuck-aboos.
>no philosophical contribution
>muh efficient beauracracy (that still failed them)
>economic surge in the 20th century due to Western support

Why did the land the of Hobbes, Adam Smith, Kierkegaard hold these rice niggers in any positive regard?
>>
>>1356827
Probably how quick the Japanese adapted to the changing world despite not being European and being isolated.

Also China being China
>>
>no philosophical contributions

Nice b8 m8
>>
>>1356888
Come on. What novel contribution did they make that really enhanced our search for answers that wasn't "just roll with it;suffering is lyfe"
>>
>Also China being China
>Lots'o'ppl
Then India be more successful than them?
>>
>>1356938
do you even Lao Tse
>>
>>1356827

Lol, you are deluded, once you know the truth (Buddhism) you don't need to come up with retarded convoluted ideas about the world like Hegel and other buffoons.
>>
>>1356827
Philosophy is useless, dissregard that
Rather talk about inventions an shit
>>
>>1356962
>once you know the truth (Buddhism)
Oh please, the only truth is in the Infinity of the universe. Since the Universe is infinite and the replacement axiom allows an infinity within an infinity, there must be a Physical God, which is basically the "DNA strand" of the entire universe.
>inb4 muh christcuck
Christianity believes in a Metaphysical God, not a Physical one.
>>
>>1356983
>here must be a Physical God,

Kek no, you are retarded.

There's no necessity for a God.
>>
>>1357071
I'm just saying it's statistical probability. Read the Boltzmann's brain equation, personally, it was a real eye opener for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.