[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charles Manson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Charlie_manson_wacky.gif (1 MB, 285x242) Image search: [Google]
Charlie_manson_wacky.gif
1 MB, 285x242
Is Charles Manson actually the worst inmate still in jail today in history more than 25 years ago in the US?

What does /his/ argue over inmates that've been incarcerated for more than 25 years?
>>
>>1354549
I'm still surprised at how much sense his analysis of The White Album makes.
>>
he didn't even kill anyone. I think he regrets his life and feels remorse but idk if I want him on the street with the way he acts.
>>
He's evil, but he never actually even killed anyone himself. That alone definitely precludes him from being the worst.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 792x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 792x825
>>1354549

I'm surprised to see how much he never makes sense in his parole hearings and interviews. Precisely concluding, I only believe he gave instructions to have people killed and he never killed anyone on his own, so Manson likely isn't the worst person in history overall.
>>
>>1354567
Disagree.There's something called psychological violence and its way worse.There have been worse people around, sure.Hes kind of a psicotic artist to me.
>>
He was using the same mental programming techniques used by the CIA and the military at the time on various test subjects.
>>
>>1354567
What about Hitler? Stalin? Mao? i dont think any of them killed anyone personally. Theyre still scum
>>
>>1354553
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>1354629

> Not distinguishing between political assasination and randomness.

One is murder, the other history.
>>
>>1354638
The lyrics of the songs on that album do seem to point to the end times and race war when delved into deep enough. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)#Beatles_lyrics.2C_as_interpreted_by_Manson
>>
>>1354549
Worst? Not by a long shot. There's definitely a couple pedo serial killers that would make a pregnant women being murdered seem tame.

Most Iconic? Perhaps.

>>1354563
>think he regrets his life and feels remorse
You really hope that of a man who carved a swastika into his forehead?
>>
>>1354629
>implying Stalin did anything wrong
>implying the majority of deaths Mao was responsible for weren't just caused by idiocy
>>
>>1354651
Jesus Christ, you have to be as moronic as one of his followers to believe in any of that. "do seem" my ass.
>>
>>1354549
I'd say he's one of the more dangerous ones, based on the insane amount of influence he has on people, and the stuff he's shown a willingness to compel others to do, but he's not one of the worst, there's people who's crimes far outweigh his.
>>
>>1354800
>based on the insane amount of influence he has on people
During his freedom hippie days, when there was plenty of LSD on hand to "medicate" his followers, sure. Now he's just a mentally ill old fuck.

It is slightly surprising an inmate hasn't killed him yet, if only to be the guy that gutted Manson.
>>
>>1354563
He himself has said that the only thing he regrets is that he didn't kill more people so he'd send a bigger message
>>1354616
>>1354800
This, if you watch any of his interviews you'll see that he's a master manipulator and is constantly trying to fuck with the audience/ interviewer. He very well could've been an earlier Jim Jones if he hadn't been busted
>>
>>1354888
Nah, he's known for still being really manipulative in prison, it's his major risk factor as a prisoner. Not sure how true it is, but the rumor goes that he has a whole cult of personality thing going on even with the safechecks put in place in the prison, so the reason he's not been killed (apart from being a hugely high profile prisoner, and looked after as a result) is that he's somewhat protected by other prisoners.

The Manson Family's still active outside of prison too, if he was released he'd be able to do the same shit he did back then, except with hundreds of followers and with decades more of experience.
>>
Obviously OP never been to a Russian Super max

There is a reason they are placed in Siberia
>>
>>1354946
I can't imagine they're much worse than ADX Florence. And most dangerous prisoners or people who did really violent stuff just get put in whatever the nearest max facility is, there's usually not a reason for super super high security prison facilities.
>>
File: CharlesManson2014.jpg (8 KB, 180x215) Image search: [Google]
CharlesManson2014.jpg
8 KB, 180x215
I wonder if the other inmates are scared of him
>>
IM THE KING, MAN
>>
>>1354936
Reading this gave me chills..
>>
>>1354992
I ROLL THE NICKELS. I DEAL THE CARDS, THE GAME IS MINE
>>
>>1354724
Your ass does seem to preclude a greater circumference and creampies when delved into deep enough
>>
>>1354992
>>1355414
>you made me do this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco
>>
Manson is innocent. His crimes are a hoax cooked up by Vincent Bugliosi.
>>
>>1354701
Why do you communists always defend the deaths of millions of innocent people?
>>
File: wifey.jpg (924 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
wifey.jpg
924 KB, 1401x788
>>1354549
Manson's fiancée, 27-year-old Afton Elaine Burton, known as Star, sought to wed the convicted mastermind of the Sharon Tate murder and eight other slayings so that she could gain possession of his corpse,
>>
>>1354651
I was in Scotland and I read in Melody Maker that Pete Townshend had said: 'We've just made the raunchiest, loudest, most ridiculous rock 'n' roll record you've ever heard.' I never actually found out what track it was that The Who had made, but that got me going; just hearing him talk about it. So I said to the guys, 'I think we should do a song like that; something really wild.' And I wrote Helter Skelter.
You can hear the voices cracking, and we played it so long and so often that by the end of it you can hear Ringo saying,'I've got blisters on my fingers'. We just tried to get it louder: 'Can't we make the drums sound louder?' That was really all I wanted to do - to make a very loud, raunchy rock 'n' roll record with The Beatles. And I think it's a pretty good one.
Paul McCartney
Anthology
>>
>>1356454
Daily Reminder that for every mugger, robber, rapist and murderer on the loose there's a woman who knows where he is and will not turn him in.
>>
>>1356473
>Daily Reminder that for every mugger, robber, rapist and murderer on the loose there's a woman who knows where he is and will not turn him in
Are you saying /r/redpill and /mgtow/ is wrong?
>>
>>1356493
How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>1354549
he's just a CIA agent in deep cover
>>
>>1354651
Helter Skelter?
Really?

Revolution 9 is the real apocalyptic song by the beatles.
>>
>>1355471
LORD OF THE GAME
>>
>>1354936
this shit sounds like Joker in Arkham
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.