[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think of lloyd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
what do you guys think of lloyd
>>
>>1354474
He's alright. He triggers /his/torians probably more then /pol/
>>
Gobshite.
>>
>>1354484
He triggers /k/ommandos as well. Fucking Lloyd and his Spandau's.
>>
>>1354474
Glorious bastard with good taste in shirts
>>
File: Ciu__mDU4AAheey.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Ciu__mDU4AAheey.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
His videos are best enjoyed with a bottle of Jack and a full can of Morton's salt.
>>
>>1354474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhFXIkysk4
>>
>>1354474
50/50 between information/entertaining and bullshit without sources.

His "muh English" also gets old after a while
>>
>>1355252
lol you lesser nation you lesser people
>>
>>1355269
You guys got one chance to get Boris Johnson to be prime minister and you just ruined it.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1065x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1065x859
>>1354474
Get
>>
>>1355275
Hello Re ddit
How are you doing?
>>
File: Bayeux_Tapestry_4.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bayeux_Tapestry_4.jpg
142 KB, 1024x768
>>1355297
Remember, spear were not used overhand.
>>
Amusing guy, I wonder how his graphic novel will turn out
>>
>>1355246
holy fuck
>>
>>1354474
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2m4hCO0EGFY

Scholagladiatoria is generally more to my taste.
>>
>>1354474

dude makes his own shirts
>>
I'm starting to miss the threads where everyone would ask /his/'s opinion on Dan Carlin.

OT: He's pretty entertaining to watch, and a nice way to get introduced to topics that you're unfamiliar with.
>>
>>1354521
what was wrong with his videos on spandaus, all of his points seemed to be backed up by primary sources and veteran accounts.
>>
>>1354474
Him and Matt Easton are alright. They seem like nice enough dudes and they both have at least a base understanding of what they talk about. Lloyd has a degree in History or something and Easton teaches HEMA fencing professionally, I think. So they're not shmucks who don't know shit about their subject material.
>>
>>1356582
Lindy pls go
>>
This thread again

He is, always has been, an amateur historian with a loose grasp on everything.
>>
>>1356582

>I'm going to call it a spandau because muh tommies called it that
>hurr durr durr
>>
File: Spandau.jpg (152 KB, 1300x877) Image search: [Google]
Spandau.jpg
152 KB, 1300x877
>>1358729
memes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.