[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was the fourth crusade a mistake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: VVM142.png (166 KB, 661x493) Image search: [Google]
VVM142.png
166 KB, 661x493
was the fourth crusade a mistake?
>>
>>1349003
The third crusade was an even bigger mistake to be honest
>>
File: 1466693186192.png (1 MB, 804x555) Image search: [Google]
1466693186192.png
1 MB, 804x555
>people on this board actually think you are obligated to pay more money than you got because some pretender said so
Considering that it weakened the byz empire while itself failing to even hold out against one of its rump states, yeah it probably was.
>>
>>1349003
Yes
>>
there is no excuse for the 4th crusade.
>>
>>1349045
Why did he go swiming?
>>
All of them were
>>
>>1349255
Catholics still try giving one though
>>
>>1349240
Connecting Hitler to the Kyffhäuser, nice idea. They're having a good team down there Friedrich III./I. Barbarossa, Friedrich ll. and Hitler.
Orare they all the same person?
>>
byzantines was a mistake
>>
>>1349003
Perfidious greeks should learn to pay debnts
The Byzantine empire was shit anyway so who cares?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.