[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we post things that trigger Christians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: furdur nurtzschur.gif (1 MB, 1274x955) Image search: [Google]
furdur nurtzschur.gif
1 MB, 1274x955
ITT: we post things that trigger Christians
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 525x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 525x309
Walking whales.
>>
>a higher level of discourse is expected.
>>
>>1346304
funny how much christianity in its current incarnation at the time triggered the fuck out of nietzche.

fuck dude Nietzsche was more a misanthrope than a nihilist or an atheist.
>>
>>1346304
the earth is ~4.5 BILLION years old
>>
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>1346506
Why would that trigger Christians, though?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 526x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 526x240
>>1346519
A large amount of people in the U.S. believe that Lucy was a chimp, Adam walked with dinosaurs, and that the scientific community is just a conspiracy against God. Also, they credit Darwin for influencing eugenics, the holocaust, and school shootings. Pic related came out around the time of the Columbine Massacre.
>>
File: Georges_Lemaitre.jpg (114 KB, 1373x2009) Image search: [Google]
Georges_Lemaitre.jpg
114 KB, 1373x2009
>>1346506
>>1346652

>Christians
>American Protestants in the US South

These things aren't identical.

Also, most of current secular science was built by Christians.
Even so, you will find some radical US Protestants that will say they are part of the evil Satanic Jewish Atheist Jesuit Conspiracy.
>>
my diary desu
>>
BURDEN
>>
OF
>>
PROOF
>>
>>1346680
>~40% of Americans
>>
>>1346304
>ITT: we post things that trigger Christians

Cool.

Isaiah 43:11

I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

Notice how "the lord" is our substitute word here. As "the lord" is not a name. And in biblical doctrine, you fucking need a name for anything to go anywhere.

In short, only the name of God saves, and this is perpetual, any future messiahs, chosen or anointed persons would have to agree with this principle of only God being saviour and not them.

Jeremiah 8:8

"'How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

In short, we don't even fucking know wtf was the law. Meaning that buttsecs is an imaginary sin among other things.

Matthew 10:25

Students are to be like their teacher, and slaves are to be like their master. And since I, the master of the household, have been called the prince of demons, the members of my household will be called by even worse names!

Apparently, if you want to be saved, you kind of will be following a prince of demons, who would be quite the main son of the biggest demon out there, you now can quite pinpoint who that would be. Yes, Satan would be the name of God.
>>
>>1346756
Acts 2:21

But everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.'

So yes, just ask Satan to save you.
>>
Jesus isn't dead. He is ascended.
So who was the one on the crucifix you ask?
It was Judas. God changed his face to look like Jesus and he ended up being crucified instead.
>>
File: 1467137520725.jpg (354 KB, 799x666) Image search: [Google]
1467137520725.jpg
354 KB, 799x666
>>1346680
Correction, it would be a marxist, fascist, nazist, maoist conspiracy. They see it as an octopus, strangling all fields of science with their corrupted view.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.