[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Fall of the Republic 2: Electric Bugaloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 750x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 750x464
When will it fall? How will it be divided?

>Within 200 years
>Texas takes the farming states and forms an agricultural powerhouse
>New England and the the great lakes stay unified as the USA
>Dixie Seperates (I don't know enough about NoCar or the Virginias to definitely state where they would land)
>Florida may remain independent of Dixie
>Rockies and No Cal Unify
>Southwestern states are annexed by Cali

If I am terribly wrong about something please tell me. I don't really know for sure how the Great Lakes would go
>>
File: disgusted old meme man.jpg (219 KB, 1908x1073) Image search: [Google]
disgusted old meme man.jpg
219 KB, 1908x1073
>>1343801
>balkanizes the usa
>keeps shit square borders

This is where you're terribly wrong.
>>
>>1343845
I mean idk what state would give up some borders if they seceeded
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 505x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 505x338
>>1343801
Both Virginias would go to dixie

Maybe form an Appalachian country
>>
>>1343801
>The biggest economies in the US would tie themselves to economic dead weights like Nevada, Arizona, Nebraska, Maine.
>Southern California would let the sparsely populated north secede
>Texan cities (which house most of the Texan population) don't have more in common with Commiefornia than fucking Nebraska

Are you European or just retarded?
>>
File: IMG_20160624_092524847.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_092524847.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>1343801
It's a cute thought, but the US has no reason in the foreseeable future to split apart. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>1343801
I would see the Great Lake states standing together. Illinois, Michigan, Ohio and even western New York are all part of the rust belt and share the same dialect/accent. Wisconsin and parts of Pennsylvania would probably join for similar reasons. The only problem would be places like southern Illinois and possibly Indiana that might lean towards Southern culture.

t. A guy from Chicago with family from Great Lake states
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.