[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Richmond must not fall. >Richmond falls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Lee.jpg (134 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Lee.jpg
134 KB, 620x413
>Richmond must not fall.
>Richmond falls.
>>
Now it's full of hipsters that want to destroy every statue of confederate figures. fancy that
>>
>>1341841
Even Lee? He spent the remaining years of his life after the war trying to fix the tear between the North and South.
>>
>>1341852

They don't really care about that, just that their targets have notoriety which they can turn into publicity.
>>
>>1341841
pretty terrible desu
>>
>>1341865
I hate the present.
>>
>>1341841
They're just people that can only get satisfaction in their life by attacking something. The memories of dead men are fragile things, and they're not gonna fight back.
>>
BY MAY THE TENTH RICHMOND HAD FELL IT TOOK TIME, I REMEMBER OH SO WELL
>>
>>1341841
good
fucking cancerous traitors wanting to keep that flag up
>>
File: main_1200.jpg (159 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
main_1200.jpg
159 KB, 1200x848
>Berlin must not fall.
>Berlin falls.
>>
>>1342592
The men in those statues fought under that flag. Go try to revise history somewhere else.
>>
>>1341841
i rage so fucking hard every time i remember that
>>
>>1342963
not reviving anything

i'm criticizing traitors for being traitors
>>
File: file.png (237 KB, 372x460) Image search: [Google]
file.png
237 KB, 372x460
>>1341820
>Because a bard of Ireland told me once.
>I should not live long after I saw Richmond
>>
File: file.png (189 KB, 244x619) Image search: [Google]
file.png
189 KB, 244x619
>>1343409
Says the traitor
>>
File: joketellingman.jpg (11 KB, 200x125) Image search: [Google]
joketellingman.jpg
11 KB, 200x125
Treasonous bastard.
Atlanta burns to the ground.
mfw
>>
>>1343481
i think a redcoat should be present in the room any billy yank starts talking about treason
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.