[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it his nature or his nurture? >tl:Dr plays for greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: mgx8txb1rjoushght8il.jpg (49 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
mgx8txb1rjoushght8il.jpg
49 KB, 800x539
Was it his nature or his nurture?

>tl:Dr plays for greatest football team to have ever existed. Kills 3 people because keeping it real.
>>
>>1339260
>plays for greatest football team

That's it pham. Brain damage.
>>
>>1339260

He looks too young to have been in the 1970 Brazilian team with Pele.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 836x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 836x678
Hispanics have nigger mentalities.
I should know I'm Hispanic and I cousins who were deported for dealing coke.Others selling weed trying to "hustle".Im a /pol/tard so I'm pro trump. If I ever told my family I would be disowned
I was smoking with them and we were talking politics and I said trump wasn't t as bad as everyone makes out.
He tells me how he is wrong about Mexicans and illegals. Later he tells me how him and some more of my cousins went around breaking windows of abandoned buildings and one of them actually spray painted "fuck trump".

None of them are going anywhere and did terrible in school. They never tried. They skipped school all the time to smoke weed and now they Are out of high school they are fucked.
They constantly rag on me for "sounding white" because I don't talk like a retard.
>>
>>1339291
This
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/09/researchers-find-brain-damage-in-96-percent-of-former-nfl-players/406462/
>new research on the brains of deceased former football players found high rates of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)—a degenerative disease believed to stem from repetitive brain injury

Most people are a mix of nature and nurture, but if it's your career to get smacked in the brain for a couple weeks each year then you've gotta assume it tips a little to the latter.
>>
>>1339336
99% of NFL players do not go off the deep end a la Hernandez and Manziel. Idk if Hernandez played long enough to go batshit. Also he was supposedly shooting at folk since 2007 when he was 17 .

But he didn't grow up in the worst of neighborhoods, and he had his father around until he was 16.
>>
File: image.png (566 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
566 KB, 1136x640
>>1339382
>Cubans
>respectable
>floating like turds in the ocean to the states
>not illegal
Apparently he's Puerto Rican
>>
>>1339434
Cubans are legal the second they hit land.
>>
>>1339382
>Cuban americans
>literally rapists and murders expelled by Castro
>respectable
>>
>>1339260
>greatest football team
kill yourself fag
>>
>>1339514
Shut up Peyton.
>>
>>1339260
both played a role as did free will
>>
File: 1466996715551.jpg (40 KB, 354x395) Image search: [Google]
1466996715551.jpg
40 KB, 354x395
>>1339331
What you described is behavior that's common between all low cast peoples of every race/nationality/heritage/etc.

Unfortunately for you, even those low-casts are still preferable to some coconut /pol/tard.
>>
File: bear-12.jpg (392 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
bear-12.jpg
392 KB, 1600x1200
>>1339260
>plays for the greatest football team to have ever existed
I don't recall him playing for Da Bears
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.