[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just found this. I think is great, any thoughts? http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So, I just found this. I think is great, any thoughts?
http://existentialcomics.com
>>
>>1339099
>http://existentialcomics.com

If it takes someone that many frames to make a joke, then it's more a blog post with pictures.

Go to the real Marcus Aurelius and put the books away and go outside.
>>
>>1339099
LoL, so tru senpai!
>>
This is the sort of thing people read not because they enjoy it, but because they like to think it makes them part of an intellectual circle. Let's just be clear that circle consist of 16 yo's who just experienced their first depression and discovered Nihilism.

The man I have a crush on liked this shit on FB. Keeps me sane enough from wanting him, so that's good I suppose.
>>
>>1339220
Faggot
>>
>>1339099
Every once in a while I'll check these out to see if this guys drawings get better, his "jokes" become jokes, and he gets his head out of his ass. He always uses the same philosophers to make the same joke in differing situations.

I just saw one where he included Merleau-Ponty which gave me a chubby, but as soon as he started talking I just felt disappointed. It's the same kind of disappointment I feel whenever I'm in my universitie's philosophy department because it's just >>1339220 maybe I'm just a bitter bitch-boy with a hard on for Heidegger and just as bad as the writer of that comic. At least I don't make bad drawings about my pseudness

You go girl/guy. Don't crush on that dickhead.
>>
>>1339252
More like bitch
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.