[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 53xa.jpg (121 KB, 960x612) Image search: [Google]
53xa.jpg
121 KB, 960x612
>
Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."
This is so vague, does it mean you can just slap them, or does it mean you can bruise them up a bit, or what? Are there any hadiths that clarify this?
>>
I believe it means "Muh feel feels, therefore women should be constantly satisfying a beta like me"

Truly, Islam was the first version of the MRA movement
>>
>>1338641
>a religion that allows polygamy where 25% of the male population could have all of the wives and it would still be considered a just and pious society
>MRA movement
Pick only one.

Not that I like Islam mind you, it's just that Islam hates anyone who's not chad or doesn't want to be chad.
>>
>>1338661
Not rly as you can be a huge nerd and become a respected imam, just look at the ugly fuckers who make up the Saudi clerics
>>
>>1338626
According to the Sunnah/Hadith based interpretation, the blow can't leave an injury (I forget if a bruise is allowable, but if it is, I know it has to be very small. My guess is no bruise, but don't quote me on that).

Seriously, if that verse just added the word "3an" afterwards, then the weak alternative argument of "seperate from" rather than "beat" would have been instead a very strong argument.
>>
>>1338626
Burka chick is blind.
>>
>>1338626
YOUR NOT READING IT RIGHT!!!!! READ IT IN ARABIC OR ELSE EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY WRONG
>>
>>1338626
Watch this OP if you want to know how they handle their ''beating'',it's not as hard as people imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9bRjK464Uw
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 407x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 407x482
>>1338641
Kek
>>
>>1338711
The chances of someone from /r9k/ getting there is as remote as getting to be a respected academic in any other field.
>>
>>1338725
>"don't quote me on that"
- Anonymous
>>
>>1339883
t. reddit
>>
>>1340231
Takes one to know one
>>
File: 1465473079433.jpg (399 KB, 1190x1174) Image search: [Google]
1465473079433.jpg
399 KB, 1190x1174
>>1338661

>Islam hates anyone who's not chad or doesn't want to be chad

no shit, Islam was literally created by the proto-Chad
>>
>>1338626

>you can just slap them

Not allowed to slap anyone, women included, on the face according to Hadith. Muhammad was actually very strict about this.

>or does it mean you can bruise them up a bit

Can't leave marks or cause bruising, according to Islamic scholars.
>>
File: 1466751676062.png (377 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
1466751676062.png
377 KB, 640x644
>>1342009

So its ok to waterboard them or use electric shock as long as it doesn't cause marks or bruising?
>>
>>1338626
>you can just slap them, or does it mean you can bruise them up a bit, or what?
No, the general consensus is that a woman should only be hit in extreme circumstances in which the marriage would not be saved by any other way. You should talk to a scholar though
>>
>>1342053
>america was being sensitive to islamic cultural tradition all along
>libcucks and pussies btfo
>CIA is vindicated
>>
>If we kill them, they win
>>
>>1338725
>, the blow can't leave an injury (I forget if a bruise is allowable, but if it is, I know it has to be very small.

What's the point of hitting them if it's only gonna be a love tap? That's probably what moslems say to make their practices seem less abject to the nonbelievers. As I'm sure you know that in the Sunna and Hadith it has been clearly said that it's okay to lie to the infidels if it is for such a "noble" goal.
>>
>>1343378
Slapping doesn't generally leave a bruise.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.