[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Kaiser Wilhelm actually attracted to his mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: kaiserguy.jpg (70 KB, 381x512) Image search: [Google]
kaiserguy.jpg
70 KB, 381x512
The only evidence I could find on this were these quotes fom two different letters he sent to her,
“I have been dreaming about your dear soft, warm hands, I am awaiting with impatience the time when I can sit near you and kiss them but pray keep your promise you gave me always to give me alone the soft inside of your hand to kiss, but of course you keep this as a secret for yourself.”
and
“I have again dreamt about you, this time I was alone with you in your library when you stretched forth your arms and pulled me down. Then you took off your gloves and laid your hand gently on my lips for me to kiss it...I wish you would do the same when I am in Berlin alone with you in the evening.”
source:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/kaiser-wilhelm-ii-s-unnatural-love-for-his-mother-led-to-a-hatred-of-britain-8943556.html

If this is the only evidence then it strikes me as a fairly weak case. Nothing about either of these strike me as overtly sexual, and to me at least it sounds like he was just really close to his mother. I'd like to add that as this was translated from another language it gives the translaters some lee-way on the wording in it to make things support their case more. Also these so called "experts" would have motivation to make this case as it would earn them some publicity, and no one mainstream really wants to defend ww2 or pre ww2 germany all that much because of the connection to naziism.
>>
File: 1457287574862.jpg (23 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
1457287574862.jpg
23 KB, 203x248
hello I am kaiser bill's brother and can confirm, they fucked on the reg!
>>
File: _72902064_wilhelm.alamy.jpg (31 KB, 304x405) Image search: [Google]
_72902064_wilhelm.alamy.jpg
31 KB, 304x405
>>1336685
shut up bro
>>
>>1336672
Hello, I am not Kaiser Wilhelm, just a very close friend. He's a very cool guy and I would submit all of my properties to him, but he certainly didn't love his mother in a sexual manner, he grew up in a motherless environment and actually wanted people to find out about those letters, as a way to call for help.
>>
>>1336672
Could I actually get a serious response in my thread?
>>
>>1337037
bump
>>
File: do you even reich.jpg (71 KB, 432x561) Image search: [Google]
do you even reich.jpg
71 KB, 432x561
Yes and just like Hitler he had only one testicle!!!!

And he also commanded his soldiers to hack off belgian childrens' hands!!! No way all this can be allied atrocity propaganda! Nope!
>>
>>1337545
Is it just me or is Hotler sexy af in a tuxedo?
>>
>>1336672
The flaws of winners writing history.

At least they weren't as bad as the second war.
>>
>>1337037
Probably not. /his/ has a severe case of Germanophobia and will shred any thread about it, whether it's about Nazism or not. I studied Imperial Germany in college and even wrote my Senior thesis on labor reform in German East Africa. I've never found anything sexual between Wilhelm and his mother but you have to realize that growing up he wasn't as close to his mother as you would imagine since Bismarck got in the way trying to shape his future puppet (and fucking failing miserably). They didn't become close until pretty soon before his father died. What you're seeing here is regret.
>>
>>1337960
>/his/
>severe
>germaniphobia
>>
>>1337793
Every man is sexy in a tuxedo. It's like Photoshop for the pre-internet era.
>>
>>1337960
Well thats a damn shame. If I had to pick any nation or state from anytime in history I'd easily pick pre-ww1 germany every time.
>>
>>1337988
>implying it doesn't
99% of threads about Germany, no matter the period, are 90% making up bullshit about Germany while the other 10% are wehraboos. Just because there is the 10% wehraboos doesn't mean that /his/ isn't Germanophobic.
>>
>>1337988
>>1338224

I wouldn't qualify it as Germanophobia so much as a severe case of being hipster cunts.

Any subject that gets a lot of threads about it ends up getting considerable numbers of detractors complaining about "x"iboos and finding any excuse to shit on the subject matter.
>>
>>1338314
But why?
>>
>>1338682

I don't know, 4chan in general is pretty contrarian, or at least has a vocal contrarian minority.

If you state something (even if it's true) enough people will start to deride it as a meme.
>>
>>1338685
But wouldn't it be more contrarian in modern society to appreciate Imperial Germany? Or are the people here so autistic they think its cool to be contrarian to being contrarian? And then are there even more people who are contrarian to that?

How far into the contrarian loop are we?

Also yes I am high right now.
>>
>>1338765
bump
>>
>>1338765
>But wouldn't it be more contrarian in modern society to appreciate Imperial Germany?

Not on 4chan, home to neonazi shitposting.

>Or are the people here so autistic they think its cool to be contrarian to being contrarian?

Of course.

>And then are there even more people who are contrarian to that?

Yup.

>How far into the contrarian loop are we?

Deep, deep into it. But the actual levels don't matter - you have to see beyond that to what they all have in common: they are unhappy people who want everyone else to be unhappy too.

>And yes I am high right now.

I know.
>>
>>1336672
Don't bully mein little willy!
He has ein damaged arm!
So I must help him im everything!
EVERYTHING!
>>
>>1338765
It might have to do with Germany screwing things up for the rest of europe. It can be argued that germany has tried to destroy europe 4 times, Luther with his 95 shitposts that led to the thirty years war, Willy's full support of Austria along with his vacation which led to WW1, The Nazis and WW2, and now the EU which is mostly dominated by germany trying to create a superstate and bully/control other members. Germans are also extremely autistic and arrogant, with their """german engineering""" and """krupp steel"""
t. Russiaboo
>>
>>1336672
willy certainly liked to waggle
>>
File: 1456000270144.png (1 MB, 781x744) Image search: [Google]
1456000270144.png
1 MB, 781x744
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.