[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder if they're gonna show Nat Turner kill women and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 23
File: birth of a nation.jpg (221 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
birth of a nation.jpg
221 KB, 2000x1333
I wonder if they're gonna show Nat Turner kill women and children in this movie.

I'm already seeing posts from black people and others hyping his movie up and calling Nat Turner a hero and a symbol of freedom.
>>
File: 0430161220.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0430161220.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
This board used to be good. Nice post. I hope you can articulate and contribute more in your next ones.
>>
Can we be sure he actually did that personally though? Afterall he was a man of God. They will probably show some of the slaves he riled up killing women and children and him trying to stop them.
>>
>>1336500
What?
>>
File: spooky.png (251 KB, 559x474) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
251 KB, 559x474
>muh women and children
>muh honor
>>
>>1336506
Nat Turner testified that he did kill one woman.

Turner thought that violence would serve to awaken the attitudes of whites to the reality of the inherent brutality in slave-holding. Later said that he wanted to spread "terror and alarm" among whites.

So, it looks like he condoned it.
>>
>>1336478
>"The children who were programmed to continue fucking up woke up one night digging Paul Revere and Nat Turner as the good guys. America stripped for bed and we had not all yet closed our eyes."
>>
File: image.png (526 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
image.png
526 KB, 800x587
>>1336478
Redpill me on what actually happened
>>
>>1336500
nice contribution
Really upping the discussion and quality of the board with your post friendo
>>
File: QpRWkFz.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
QpRWkFz.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>>1336520
>heh, fucking sheep dont know that morality isnt real, im going to call it a spook and constantly remind people of it
>then theyll see how smart i am
>>
>>1336662
>take people from Africa away from their families
>do not give them education besides giving them bare bones understanding of English
>bulk them up
>have them preform manual labor without any kind reimbursement for their work, just you're lucky we don't kill you
>treat them as property, tell them as such
>said people actually end up getting really pissed and tired of living that way
>leave guns and tools lying around

Lack of hindsight to future consequence of what they were actually doing happened.
>>
>>1336520
Spotted the soft millennial faggot whose probably never even seen a bar fight
>>
File: galop.jpg (565 KB, 900x649) Image search: [Google]
galop.jpg
565 KB, 900x649
>>1336938
> going to bars like a basic bitch instead of spending your time wisely
> getting in fights with the local peasantry

Stay pleb.
>>
>>1336863
Nice try, my property but "fedoras" are a spook.

>>1336938
I'll bet you'd get your ass kicked because you'd be too spooked go for the balls or the eyes.
>>
>>1336880
>>>1336938
Are you proud of being a violent fool?
>>
>>1337030
No but it's a natural reaction to the cruelty of slavery. Should have spared the children but the women were very complicit in slavery, read some Frederick Douglass to see how cruel they can get
>>
>>1337030
Did I say killing is justified?

Stop being knee jerk
>>
Well he was a hero and symbol of freedom.

Let me know whem movies start depicting George Washington raping British children.
>>
>>1337039
>Hero and a symbol of freedom
Maybe to radical black Nationalists
Also Washington never raped any British children, the fuck you on about?/
>>
>>1337053
>Washington never raped any British children

Maybe not in the radical white nationalist classrooms you learned history in.
>>
>>1337034
>>1337036
Didn't mean to reply to the first post about slavery
>>
>>1337039
>>1337074
I've never heard anything about Washington doing this. Do you have a link to an article I can read on this?
>>
>>1337074
I'm pretty sure that's just not a thing in any history books, really. Plus, he was fighting in his own territory, not Britain's. Where the fuck do you figure he would find British children to rape. Also remember that he didn't have any grudge to settle as a mistreated slave would.
>>
>>1337074
Which classroom did you learn that in?

A better example might have been Jefferson potentially raping his slaves. Not sure why you leap to Washington raping British children.
>>
>tfw no John Brown movie

Love or hate him, the guy had a profound impact on the country. Much more so than Nat Turner.

It's also irresponsible as fuck to promote this movie when racial tensions are at a high. Fuck progressives.
>>
>tfw will never get a movie about the raid on Harper's Ferry from Lee's perspective as he has to stop a religious madman who believes God entrusted this task to him
>>
>>1339556
Didn't Hemmings willingly stay with him even though she had the chance to run away in France?
>>
>>1336938
Nowadays bar fights don't happen that often, you fight outside of the bars so they don't see you on cameras.
>>1337030
Violent troglodytes are the future of humanity, like it or not.
>>
>>1336863
People always say it's edgy to think morality doesn't exist, but it's really not clear to me that it does.

What makes you think that morality is actually a thing?
>>
>>1336478
Why are people so buttblasted about this movie before it's even come out? Are there people seriously trying to act like the slaveowners were the good guys just because what nat turner did was too extreme?
>>
who dat nigga?
>>
>>1337053
>Maybe to radical black nationalist
It's radical to revolt against slavery? Should he have politely asked for them to free their slaves?
>>
>>1339678
Who is Negro?
>>
>>1339678
tell that to mansa musa, the richest motherfucker in Islamic history.
>>
>>1339693
>So what? It doesn't change the natural predisposition of negroes to be enslaved.
[citation needed]
are you that guy who starts shouting in capital letters and uses outdated US crime statistics to back up your claims?
>>
>>1336478
Will the media jew show whites being killed by blacks in historical glorification? Tough one.
>>
>>1339708
>outdated US crime statistics

Not even him (nor do I support his argument) but you're a bona fide retard if you really think that black people don't commit a disproportionate amount of crime for their percentage of the general population
>>
>>1339808
This.

It can be argued that it is because of other social factors instead of their race, but to deny that such correlations exist is just dishonesty.
>>
>>1339620
>People always say it's edgy to think morality doesn't exist
Nah, people start tipping when they see an underage fag that is at "babby's first nihilism book" stage.
>>
>>1336500
Jesus Christ, this board is a couple months old and there's already annoying faggots yearning for the old days.
>>
>>1339894
Yearning for the old days is a constant in any community, anywhere.
>>
>>1339882
Well, I've been called edgy for questioning whether morals actually exist in some fashion.

That's pretty much the go to insult for anyone who has no answer.
>>
>>1336662
From what I gathered reading The Confessions of Nat Turner:

>Nat Turner was a literate slave who was owned by a small time farmer/craftsman in Virginia; pretty comfy conditions for a slave. Nat is also a preacher.
>Nat would later admit himself that his master was a kind and fair man who treated him well (Though his wife and son were bastards when he wasn't home).
>Nat is very intelligent, knowing how to perfectly play whites and put up obfuscating stupidity/ignorance.
>Nat isn't quite right in the head, he has long standing resentment of white (moreso than any slave would have) and plots to kill them all; he sees it as a divine mandate.
>Using his clout as a preacher along with his charisma, he organizes a rebellion with dozens of other slaves.
>They rampage across the county for a while, murdering mostly innocent people (Nat admits to personally killing a young girl he knew, she was only 18) until the state militia finally shows up.
>Nat's rebelling btfo
>Nat flees to a cave until eventually being discovered.
>Surrenders without so much as a shot fired.
>Those of his group not killed in the fighting are all either executed or sold to the Deep South.
>Nat given proper trial, less to find if he is guilty as it is obvious he is, more to find his motive.
>Found guilty of murder and executed.
>>
>>1339598
Slaves never have choice
>>
>>1336478
If they had any balls at all they would show in graphic detail Nat Turner bashing in Margret Whitehead's head with a fence post, and also the white militias killing 200 random black men and women in the surrounding counties.
>>
>>1339934
>when Jefferson and Sally Hemings were still in Paris, she became pregnant with his child. Based on Jefferson's promise to free her children when they came of age, she returned with him to the United States from France, where slavery had been banned
>>
>>1339966
Slaves never have choice.
>>
>>1340002
Nice platitude.

But all men have a choice
>>
>>1339927
The motive is pretty obvious.
>>
>>1339966
>Bitch you run away and I'll beat your kids
>But come back with me and I promise I'll free them
Not saying this is how it happened, but I'm gonna need a little more than that to believe she had a choice
>>
>>1340010
Its no platitude.
Free men do.
The choice of slaves is never meaninful.
The power is to imbalanced.
>>
>man is enslaved
>told he is property and less than human
>man gets chance at freedom
>OH MAN NO WOMAN AND CHILDREN DIED LIKE EVERY OTHER FUXKING CONFLICT IN HISTORY WHAT HE FAAAAAACK
>get this nigger of my TV screen

Seriously faggots. If you made me your property and I had revolted, I would have done the same shit. Not that I advocate for the killing of women and children, but what better way to get your point across than offing a 5 year old and letting people know you are not fucking around? What you thought they would have listened to him if he spoke out like a civilized man despite the fact that he has been told his entire life that he was shit? Get over yourselves you prideful crackers. Thousands of women and children were killed in Japan during the war. It literally doesn't matter.

That said I hope the film shows it so we can strike fear into the hearts of crackers.
>>
>>1340019
All slaves choose to be slaves.

While this does sound edgy, it's true; the choice may be between death and bondage, but it's always there. There are many who instead of being enslaved chose to kill themselves as a final fuck you to their conquerors
>>
>>1340023
yeah too bad it backfired since after the revolt niggers were treated even more harshly than before.
Niggers - not even once
>>
>>1340041
Importing them was a mistake, I don't know what those settlers were thinking
>>
>>1340033
Some people are not willing to give up life for freedom. No one chooses to be slaves.
Some dont even know how freedom would work.
There os not real shame in tolersting a shitty life ofver no life.

You edgy little twat.
>>
>>1340041
Maybe your dumbshit ancestors should have figured, slavery usually doesn't end well for either party eventually. In fact some of the longest and bloodiest conflicts in history have to do with slave revolts.

Considering everything, America got out lucky.
>>
>>1340049
How about you read some history on it i steat of being an ignorany cunt.
>>
>>1340033
>All slaves choose to be slaves.
No
>While this does sound edgy
Yes
>>
>>1340055
>>1340062
They clearly choose.

I'm not saying that they chose wrong or anything, but it's clearly a choice
>>
>>1340065
The choices of a slave is never meaningful.

Fuck off with your nonsense.
>>
File: 1466678594129.jpg (5 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1466678594129.jpg
5 KB, 125x120
>>1340065
>They clearly choose.
>>
>>1340073
>>1340077
Oh, but they do.

All of them think that life is worth more than freedom-not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
File: legold n face.jpg (49 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
legold n face.jpg
49 KB, 433x419
>>1340088
>le never ever face
>>
>>1340086
Thats not a choice dude just fuck off.
Its just as bad as that bullshit choice in christanity.
>>
>>1340110
Of course it's a shitty choice, but it exists nonetheless
>>
>>1340011
Not to people of Virginia at the time. They wanted to know what would compel a man who had very good conditions in the best state to be a slave it to go on a murderous rampage.
>>
>>1340011
>>1340131
Also, they say in the book that they wouldn't have been as surprised if this had happened in the deep south, where all the large plantations and really bad treatments of slaves were, but in Virginia it seemed inconceivable.
>>
>>1340131
The slave part us enough.
>>
>>1340129
Just fuck off woth your choice bullshit.
Meaningless options are not options.
I wont even call you insensitive its just stupid.
>>
>>1340154
To us, but you've got to look at it with an 1840's Virginia perspective. They wanted to know: why in the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>1340168
The slavery...
>>
>>1340163
It is NOT meaningless.

I know it's hard to get it through your thick skull but some men value shit like pride more than they value their own lives; hence, a choice
>>
>>1340172
Read the book negroid, it's more complicated than that.
>>
>>1340178
Yes it is a coerced choice there for it is meani gless. We would never have co fide ce in someone coercing another into a choice.
>>
>>1340182
Its all triggered by that situation. Its not even like its the first revolt in the nation.
Slavery is the catalyst to all of it.
>>
>>1340201
This revolt in particular is due in huge part from Turner's own mental health. The man was a sociopath and delusional, you could tell just by the way he spoke and recounting what he did. But I do not deny slavery was a root cause, just not the only cause.
>>
>>1340221
I wont say you are out right wrong, but fuck off with your armchair psychology.
>>
>>1340237
Not an argument.

And it's well known that Nat Turner was probably not right in the head, I'm not pulling this out of my ass.
>>
>>1340247
Yes you are.
Thats the only thing you have done.
Hearsay and speculation.
>>
>>1340247
>I'm not pulling this out of my ass.

You are, somewhat
>>
>>1340237
>>1340267
>>1340275
How about reading a book from time to time Jamal?
From the man himself
>I heard a loud noise in the heavens, and the Spirit instantly appeared to me and said the Serpent was loosened, and Christ had laid down the yoke he had borne for the sins of men, and that I should take it on and fight against the Serpent, for the time was fast approaching when the first should be last and the last should be first.
>>
>>1340277
An this priced that he was a religious zealot.
But not crazy.
Most zealots were not the certifiable type you think of.
That seroebt was still opression and slavery.
So its slavery as it always is.
>>
>>1340288
>literally claim that you're getting visions from god
>not crazy
I suppose Manson is healthy and hale as well
>>
>>1340288
He claims to have seen fucking heavenly visions and uses that as justification for murder.

That's delusion.

If he had said something like "The bible is my reasoning" that would be zealotry. But no, he claims to see literal visions of God and the Angels commanding him to murder.
>>
>>1340297
Is manson nat turner now?
>>
>>1340308
Whats your point?
>>
>>1340313
Well, they both believed they were justified by a higher power
>>
>>1340316
Not the answer to my question.
>>
>>1340320
retarded questions deserve non sequitur answers.

And I suppose that no, they aren't the same, nat turner killed far more people
>>
>>1340325
I cant really blame him for it either
>>
>>1340339
ok, but I don't get your line of thought.

Are you perchance stoned?
>>
>>1340315
The nigger was crazy.
>>
>>1340342
No
>>
>>1340347
Ah, just stupid then
>>
>>1340348
No
>>
>>1340365
yes
>>
>>1340370
I know what a choice is.
>>
>>1340374
nah, you don't
>>
>>1340380
I do.
>>
>>1340384
nah
>>
>>1340385
Yep
>>
>>1340399
nyet
>>
>>1340405
Da
>>
>>1340411
>>
>>1339620
I don't think morality exists, it's just annoying when people go around constantly telling people it's not real like they're a genius for figuring out something everyone must've known by the time they were 12, maybe 13 years old.
Or when they act like people shouldn't adhere to morality just because it's not tangibly real or objective.

How many people who feel the need to call people spooked whenever they show any signs of holding moral beliefs do you think are really stone cold killas in real life? Complete sociopaths who show no remorse, who don't judge others morally at all?
Almost none, they're just edgy hypocrites.
>>
>>1340415
Ja
>>
>>1340194
Not him. But tell me what isn't a coerced choice in life.
Everything is.
Some are just extreme.
>>
>>1340430
Non
>>
>>1336478
This is like how blacks are allowed to do violence if someone says nigg*r.
And why the hell is it called the birth of a nation?
Is it because much like the original the makers of this one expect ACTUAL people to die as a result? Only this time whites?
>>
>>1340431
Do this or death is a good threshold.

You have a fucked up view of life. Having oy so many choices is not coercion.
>>
>>1339620
Its a valid philo position but it usually comes with the assurance of an edgy fedora teen.
>>
>>1340436
Qui
>>
>>1340460
לא
>>
>>1340468
Fuck you i can't make that on my phone.
>>
>>1336478
One of the trailers actually did show that.
>>
>>1340442
Most populations have gone through oppression. I'm Indian, I must know.
You can take up arms and fight, or kill yourself, or continue being oppressed.
Turner, though I agree that he's retarded for being a christcuck, didn't do anything that was uncalled for in the wider perspective. A couple of innocent whites is nothing compared to how many innocent niggers perished.
So I guess we have a common position there. But I still call it a choice, since oppression isn't an isolated thing.
>>
>>1340488
You can call it a choice, and you will be wrong.
>>
I just cant see blacks as positive characters.
Black culture is so soaked with all that is bad and wrong with people and society.
Before they were weak and now they are dumb and violent.
>>
>>1340440
There are a billion stories about whatever group of white people (both fictional and real) violently revolting against their oppressors but you only start whining when a black does it. None of you troglodytes were complaining when William Wallace slaughtered english conscripts in Braveheart.
>>
>>1340488
What kind of Indian?
Injun, or designated shitter?
>>
>>1340625
Neither. Dravidian mostly. Some Arab.
>>
>>1339808
>>1339838
White people commit more crime per capita. Black people are condemed more often.

>Expats are sentenced to prison unfairly most often in Saudi Arabia.
>Most crime in Saudi Arabia is committed by expats
>>
>>1340705
Evidence?
>>
File: 1270394.jpg (4 KB, 231x165) Image search: [Google]
1270394.jpg
4 KB, 231x165
>>1340705
>White people commit more crime per capita
>>
>>1340705
>White people commit more crime per capita.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>1340705
Blacks comprise 14.3 % of the US population but commit 28.3% of crime, while whites commit 67% yet make up 77% of its population.
>>
>>1336478
why does everything look so blue
>>
>>1337074
bait
>>
>>1340723
>When a person is convicted of a crime, a judge often has discretion in determining whether the defendant will be incarcerated or given a less severe punishment such as probation, community service, or fines. One study found that in a particular region blacks were incarcerated for convicted felony offenses 51% of the time while whites convicted of felonies were incarcerated 38% of the time. The same study also used an empirical approach to determine that race, not confounded with any other factor, was a key determinant in judges’ decisions to incarcerate.

Saudi Expats are 2 percent if the population, yet 56 percent of all crimes are committed by them. Coincidence?
>>
>>1340741
>The same study also used an empirical approach to determine that race, not confounded with any other factor, was a key determinant in judges’ decisions to incarcerate.

lol what study is this?
>>
>>1340722
>>1340720
While black defendants represent about 25% of drug arrests, 56% of those convicted of drug crimes are black.

>/Pol/ will say this isn't racist
>>
>>1340755
>drug """crime"""

Nigga, nobody cares.

I mean, I guess old white people do.

But the people with brains care about homicide and rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 744x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 744x1180
>>1340751
>http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1800840

>/pol/cucks will deny this
>>
>>1340755
have you considered the possibility that drug crimes are often the hook that allows prosecutors to put career criminals behind bars? it's much easier to catch a gangbanger with dope than it is to catch him committing a murder.
>>
>>1340764
>(((Abrams)))
>(((Bertrand)))
But anyway, FBI crime statistics don't account for convictions, they just report what people were arrested for
>>
>>1340767
>http://www.webstaclecourse.com/WhiteJurorBias.pdf

87 percent of those were first time "offenders"
>>
>>1340761
Seriously, my tax money gets spent on locking up and feeding druggies either way; whether it's prison or rehab. I'd rather it be rehab so that police can double down on actual violent crime.

Plus, felons aren't allowed to vote, and drugs are overwhelmingly used by the poor. This coincidence has created an underclass of petty, poor offenders who have no political say in America. That shit aint American.
>>
>>1340767
So is a justice system were people that should get arrested for murder actually gets arrested for drugs ?
>>
>>1340779
In some states*

whoops
>>
File: CRIME.png (159 KB, 964x1823) Image search: [Google]
CRIME.png
159 KB, 964x1823
>>1340722

They don't. He is lying

>>1340705

These are statistics from 2013.
>>
>>1340764
>Heterogeneity across judges in sentencing by
race suggests that courtroom outcomes may not be race blind. This potential lack of partiality may be one source of the substantial over-representation of African Americans in the prison population.

>suggests
>may not
>potential lack
>may be one

this study doesn't prove anything other than that politically motivated academics can fart out anything they want
>>
File: u.s race.png (5 KB, 305x79) Image search: [Google]
u.s race.png
5 KB, 305x79
>>1340789

U.S population by race w/o hispanics
>>
>>1340778
yeah exactly if you're some young buck who just got jumped into a gang you're not gonna have a huge rap sheet but it doesnt change that your a member of a criminal enterprise or "bout dat life" as they say.
>>
>>1340779
I mean, yeah, but America has been steadily turning into a Mexico tier shithole for ages.

Doesn't change the fact that black people commit more homicide.
>>
>>1340879
Sure, though it doesn't help that our drug laws make an environment prone to single-parent homes. Smaller support groups means less of a deterrent from violent crimes and the factors that encourage them, like seeking support from gangs instead of your family.

Environmental determinism can't be ignored.
>>
>>1339927
Confessions is a work of fiction written by some beatnik faggot. He was really just some crazy negro that thought he could talk to god.
>>
>>1336662
That pic makes me want to shove my foot up that fucker's ass...Then drink his tears afterwards.
>>
>>1340884
Yeah but like that requires money and commitment from politicians and people who have an interest in keeping the current system not interfering. You also have to account for funding not being cut suddenly due to some reason by the governor or some form of "you didn't vote for me now suffer" punishment.
>>
>>1340884
Well, the average American is incredibly ignorant, and only connected to the other humans around them on the most superficial level.

I genuinely blame TV.
>>
>>1341621
More like bad media. Before Black poverty caught the attention and hysteria of the media it was Appalachians who were the focus.

The funniest thing is that the biggest barrier for poor whites are other whites particularly rich and the politicians, especially the politicians both federal and state level.
>>
>>1341621
You can say that about every western nation.
>>
>>1340308
People in the bible claim these sorts of things.

How is using the written visions of zealot as a justification different from being a zealot who has visions?
>>
>>1340616
i dont think anybody here is complaining, only wondering if the film will be true to the facts

often in history and specially in movies the main character is idolized, showing only the good and not the bad
>>
>>1340131
it's BECAUSE he had good conditions. A slave with bad conditions would be repressed intellectually and physically. But he was able to see and learn about the conditions of other slaves and feel like he had a duty to save them
>>
>>1342261
Not to the extent I can for the United States, no.
>>
>>1340616
conscipts are soldiers, not defenseless civilians
>>
File: 1465878661002.jpg (55 KB, 957x621) Image search: [Google]
1465878661002.jpg
55 KB, 957x621
>mfw blacks will never stop being asshurt about slavery
>blacks who never even endured slavery
>>
>>1339563
Bingo, we will see uppity blacks claiming themselves the next Turner with the shit that's been arriving lately.
>>
>>1341611
A low budget ninja movie from Ghana makes you want to do that?
>>
who?
>>
>>1345579

they're going to be hassling robots about it in the year 2455
>>
>>1339563
what fucking racial tension you faggot?

You think this is racial tension?
>>
>>1340794

not going to lie

I do like that chart
>>
>>1337039
He'll rape children but not the British children
He'll rape children but not the British children
>>
>>1336478
Nat Turner was a hero in the same way that Spartacus was.
>>
>>1336662
A brainy slave applied Christian theology to the anti-slavery struggle.

He raised an army of about 70 slaves from multiple Virginia plantations, and led an uprising in which 60 planters and their families were slaughtered, and hundreds of slaves were made free.

Nat Turner ensured that poor whites be spared, because he believed them to not be complicit in slavery. Wealthy women and children, however, were murdered en masse.

Much like turn-of-the-century anarchists, this violence was meant to be propaganda of the deed. Turner believed that this revolution would lead to a mass uprising of slaves that planters could not put down, and that poor whites would assist in toppling rich whites.
>>
>>1339563
>>1345699
"Racial tension" is just code for black people getting fed up with white supremacy

It's a synonym for consciousness
>>
>>1339621
The traditional liberal attitude is that killing people is always wrong. Every so often an extreme pacifist will argue that the United States and USSR should have let the Nazis steamroll through Europe, because all war is wrong.
>>
>>1340131
Right, I think the Turner rebellion (much like the Haitian revolution) showed the inherent contradictions within liberalism.

Rich whites in both America and France were patting themselves on the back for being so enlightened and radically humanist, by extending the privileges of the nobility to the white male bourgeoisie.

Nat Turner and Toussaint L'Ouverture asked the question, "If these rights are entitled to all men, why do we not enjoy them?"
>>
>>1340777
Bertrand is a WASP name you dumb fucking cuck
>>
>>1340741
I agree with you, but there is a difference between "incarcerate" and "convict"; your study says white people are less likely to be incarcerated by a judge during sentencing (which is definitely race-related), not that white are not convicted for the same crime. This doesn't support the point you're trying to make.
>>
>>1345917
Neither are heroes, just murderers revered by people who hate western civilization.
>>
>>1339563

The atmosphere's not really right for a domestic terrorist biopic.
>>
>>1346677
Shut up scum. You should be lucky you're still allowed to speak.
>>
>>1336500
>contributes by posting picture of the shittiest breed of dog
>>
>>1345932
>Nat Turner ensured that poor whites be spared

I'm sure that he kept his 70 thugs under constant watch during all the raping and killing.
>>
>>1346677
>promoting Western values is the hatred of Western civilization
ok
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_q2mYi7N4s
>>
File: wine.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
wine.png
12 KB, 530x492
In all honesty, asking for the leftists on 4Chan, how can you people even tolerate the "complaints" of the blacks when you're openly aware that they are far more violent against whites and each other, they destroy their cities all on their own and blame whitey, constantly try to take advantage of whitey's kindness when if we were in China the blacks would be being executed in mass and ethnically genocided through interbreeding with Han Chinese.
>>
>>1346893
No one is taking your bait, just stop trying.
>>
>>1347378
Top memepost.
>>
>>1340033
Go get thrown into a North Korean labor camp and then see if you're so tough, Mr. Bismuth.
>>
>>1340059
>Considering everything, America got out lucky.
I'd rather have just had a revolt and a war so we'd have an excuse to kill as many of them as possible and deport the rest.
>>
>>1347774
We aren't all pre-teen edgelords, though.
>>
File: americans.jpg (8 KB, 226x265) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
8 KB, 226x265
>revolting against slavery is bad
>muh women and children
>>
>>1347821
>Edge
Not really. I'd rather have a clean break than the centuries-long shitshow that's black America.
>>
File: h.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>1347509
>appeal to emotions
>>
>>1340755
Do you think our justice system should adopt a rule of guilty as charged?
>>
>>1347327
There's no evidence of rape. If it happened, 19th century reporters and chroniclers would absolutely mention it
>>
How come they didn't round up the black folks after the civil war and send em' off to Africa?
>>
>>1347858
>killing children is okay

Found the edgy teenager
>>
>>1348769
It was never economically or politically feasible.

There were movements to provide them with financial incentives to voluntarily go to Africa, but "le Lincoln was gunna ship the dindus back" is a /pol/ meme.

It's also worth noting that Ameriblacks as an ethnicity were unique to this continent, and Africa was a foreign land to them.
>>
>>1348925
white people were ,killing raping and torturing black children.

eye for an eye. why should the slaves have practiced forgiveness if the whites weren't as kind?
>>
>>1348959
That doesn't make it okay to kill the innocents of the other race out of some collective guilt.
>>
>>1348959
>t-t-they started it
>that means we can murder 3 year olds for the sins of their fathers

Thanks for confirming the fact you are a teenage retard. nice cycle of violence you support there.
>>
File: Intolerance_(film).jpg (897 KB, 1421x2112) Image search: [Google]
Intolerance_(film).jpg
897 KB, 1421x2112
>>1340440
>Is it because much like the original the makers of this one expect ACTUAL people to die as a result?
Are you seriously this retarded? Do you even know who D.W. Griffith is? Did you know he made an entire fucking movie about how racism is bad?
>>
>>1348968
>>1348985
well they shouldn't have been enslaving and selling children.

tough shit. if a family killed my children why should I spare that family?

why should children suffer because their parents were slaves?
>>
>>1349011
>Two wrongs make a right

This is why we can't have nice things. . .
>>
>>1336880
>have them preform manual labor without any kind reimbursement for their work
Hey no racist or anything but keeping them fed and clothed and giving them a bed to sleep in is a form of reimbursement.
>>
>>1349011
why should children suffer because their parents were slaves?

Why should children suffer because there parents were slavers? They didn't choose to be born in the family, nor are they old enough to commit any atrocities upon the slaves. You seem like an angry child so I don't expect you to understand.
>>
>>1348959
>mfw based anon justifying Zimemrman, Daren Wilson and the rest
>>
>>1349071
Don't forget the ensuing protests.
>>
>>1349020
don't care, shouldn't have treated people like shit.
>>1349025
doesn't matter it happened. black children weren't spared so there is no reason white children should have been
>>1349071
no Zimmerman instigated the incident by stalking a teenager when he was told not to by police. He created the conditions for the boy to defend himself from what he accurately perceived as an dangerous man.
>>
>>1349125
Zimmerman was merely enacting retribution for all the kids Turner killed, it's karmic n shit
>>
>>1349135
except nat turner was trialed for that reason and numerically speaking said karma would be against whites for the deaths caused by white southerners

anyways false equivalency because he didn't state that as his reasoning
>>
>>1349158
Did the trial bring back the dead white kids? No? Then Zimmerman was in the right.

And it doesn't matter if he plead so or not, that's what he was thinking alright
>>
>>1349125
Zimmerman sentiment here is correct imho
>>
>>1349177
the trial of nat turner didn't bring back the children but it did put enough fear in whites that they recognized if they mistreated blacks to harshly their heads would be at stake.

Zimmerman is a false equivalency, I understand you trying to use Trayvon for like some reason about assuming I'm black but really I don't care enough to argue about a false equivalency.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (86 KB, 561x900) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
86 KB, 561x900
>>1349205
>the trial of nat turner didn't bring back the children but it did put enough fear in whites that they recognized if they mistreated blacks to harshly their heads would be at stake.

Um, no you ignorant cuckold, in fact it was the opposite; after the rebellion they cracked down on niggers even harder.

Learn your history, mongoloid, you're on its board after all
>>
>>1349125
>doesn't matter it happened. black children weren't spared so there is no reason white children should have been

That's some real autistic logic there. By your own reasoning it would be justified for the father or sibling of one of the murdered white children to go out and kill black children. The blacks killed my family so I guess I can continue the cycle of violence and kill their family members. Can you honestly not see how fucked up your logic is? There is no difference between a black and white child, they both didn't choose to be born and are innocent from the actions of their parents.
>>
He was oppressed. It's not murder when the oppressed does it.
Be logical. It's like you don't know even about racism or sexism.
>>
>>1349270
Who says it's not murder? If you smash in the head of a 5 year old child who posed absolutely no threat to you, than you are a murderer. Get your tumblr shit out of here.
>>
>>1349286
You're an idiot.
I'm sure you also think that a five year old white boy isn't a rapist.
>>
>>1336644
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 1461755076843.jpg (277 KB, 1024x807) Image search: [Google]
1461755076843.jpg
277 KB, 1024x807
>>1348721
Actually, there was a tendency in journalism back then to say things like "such atrocities as cannot be mentioned here."

There was this journalistic integrity that yellow journalism destroyed, that sought to avoid sensationalism. We didn't have marketers ensuring the least moral path for short term profits.

There probably was rape in the Turner rebellion, as that usually precedes murder whenever a bunch of many, of any background, get their hands on a rich lady who's been keeping them down.

The truth about the Turner rebellion is that the right thing often happens the wrong way.
>>
File: Yusuf.jpg (204 KB, 585x883) Image search: [Google]
Yusuf.jpg
204 KB, 585x883
>>1349125
>doesn't matter it happened. black children weren't spared so there is no reason white children should have been

The reason is humanity, son.
We spare those who didn't spare us so that the feedback loop becomes one of peace rather than one of war. Base, short-term urges run contrary to this simple truth.

Turn.
The
Other
Cheek.
>>
>>1351709
Whenever a bunch of *men

Fuck meeee
>>
>>1351721
>He wants others to be christcucks so that he can oppress safely.
>>
File: EnforcersOfIdeology.png (274 KB, 538x883) Image search: [Google]
EnforcersOfIdeology.png
274 KB, 538x883
>>1351804
No. I want the feedback loop of violence and hatred to stop.

If you feel justified hurting others because you were hurt once, then behold how much more hurt you will create when those you hurt end up feeling the same way you did.

This shouldn't be difficult to understand.
>>
>>1351947
>If you feel justified hurting others because you were hurt once, then behold how much more hurt you will create when those you hurt end up feeling the same way you did.
And if you don't hurt others when they hurt you, they'll just keep hurting you without any fear of retaliation.
>>
>>1351947
Only blood results in freedom.
All peaceful movements you learn in textbooks are farces. They do nothing but take credit for real efforts by real fighters.
>>
>>1336500
>This board used to be good
>>
>>1336880
>>take people from Africa away from their families
What the fuck are you on? Kidnapping was rampant in pre-slavery Africa. Africans were probably use to suddenly being abducted by groups of people they dont even know, if you think Im meming look at the human trafficing rates in Africa.
>>
>>1347309
>shittiest breed of dog

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are patrician tier, it's the roody poo gibs me dats that makes them into the fighters
>>
File: 2fa.jpg (42 KB, 680x540) Image search: [Google]
2fa.jpg
42 KB, 680x540
>>1351975
I'm not saying don't defend yourself.

I'm saying don't go after someone's kids because their father once went after you.

It's retaliatory violence against innocent groups I'm talking about. Look at the context of the discussion.

>>1351981
sure thing bud
>>
>>1348959
actual nigger/sjw detected
>>
>>1340023
This desu
>>
>>1339563
No, they arnt. Its just a few retards from both sides sperging out. You wanna see high racial tensions? Look at Yugoslavia in the 80s, or the US in the early 60's
>>
>>1349005
You do realize that Birth of a nation was a recruiting tool for the KKK, whole movie was glorifying their cause.

Does it hurt to live with autism.
>>
>>1351981
This tbqh.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
>>1351947
So what should the slaves have done then? Taught peace and love to their owners?

Lmao fuck off hippie
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.