[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>does no miracles >angels and visions appear only to him;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: mo.jpg (106 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
mo.jpg
106 KB, 400x546
>does no miracles
>angels and visions appear only to him; not even his closest followers
>makes no accurate prophesy or prediction, even within the narrative of the Quran itself
>takes a 9 year old as his wife
>gets 'revelations' at convenient times
>speaks on behalf of demons (google satanic verses)
>claimed that Jesus preached Islam
>told his army that God wants you to take as many sex slaves 'as your right hand can posses' as war prizes. But if you die fighting for Allah you get a harem of virgins in heaven anyway - a convenient win-win situation, especially if you're trying to inspire an army of desert savages
>gets poisoned by a Jewish woman and dies a slow agonizing death
>his god does nothing to help, or even warn him of his impending death
>as he is dying he doesn't even receive a 'revelation' about the theological reasoning for why the 'greatest prophet ever' is drying in such dishonor
>not a single authenic miralce has been recorded in the history of Islam since
>hailed as the last, true messenger of Allah, the only true god by millions

How does this make any sense again?
>>
>>1328619
Ali was a prophet?
>>
>>1328619
As much sense as a jew who claimed to have authority over every other christian, and change the original tenet of the religion because "jeeesus appeared in a vision"

If you subscribe to Pauline Christianity you have no right to bitch about it. Paul and Mohammad are basically the same in using Jesus for their own religion distinct religion.
>>
>>1328619
>>takes a 9 year old as his wife

They say he waited 3 years to deflower her. That would make him 57.

A 57 year old with a 9 year old "wife".
>>
>>1328644
Show at any point where Paul's doctrine and gospel differs from anything Jesus taught. What's the name of your insane rabbi? Maccabe?
>>
>>1328644
But God did miracles through Paul, which confirms that he was teaching right doctrine.
>>
>>1328656
>implying miracles define prophethood
>nothing wrong with this point
>proof?
>wasn't 9
>that's the point of revelation. See Moses for "convenience" as well
>Implying you googled satanic verses (pro tip: they aren't real just like your argument)
>Implying he didn't
>Implying that's wrong
>Implying that's true
>Implying God would help you if He chose to end your life
>What is his last speech
>Proof?
>Implying that isn't true

He's just a man chosen for prophethood like all the prophets before him don't read into it too much
>>
>>1328661
Letters of Paul, where he literally fights with other Christians about accepting Gentiles, not forcing circumcision etc. Not just "other christians" He literally claimed to have a greater authority than the apostles
>Oh don't worry guise jeeesus apperead to me in a vision so my word counts more

your entire religion is based on this claim of paul. Paul is Christianities Mohammad.
>I saw him in my vission
>therefore fuck you james, fuck all you apostles who knew Jesus, fuck you. I have never met him but I have more authority since he came in MY vision.

its laughable,but hey at least he didn't fucked 9 year olds so kudos to you.
>>1328675
see above, his claim was not "I have more authority because look at my miracles" it was "I have more authority because jesus appeared to me in a vision"

jesus is spinning in his grave, tip top kek.
>>
>>1328619
Are you implying anyone has performed miracles?
>>
File: Mohammed Splits the Moon-1.jpg (87 KB, 556x741) Image search: [Google]
Mohammed Splits the Moon-1.jpg
87 KB, 556x741
>no miracles
>>

Post source

Also, he was more of a conqueror, than a "prophet". Muslims claim he was illiterate (when he likely wasn't) as to drum up his "revelations".

Also that's Ali, not Mohammed.
>>
>>1328619
Ali didn't do any of those things
>>
Desert people are prone to hallucinations and gullibility

Shocking
>>
>>1328686
Mohammad made no prophecies.
Mohammad performed no miracles.
Mohammad was a vicious killer, pedophile, and madman.
>>
>>1328788
Who did Muhammad kill?
>>
>>1328788
You just described almost every middle eastern "holy man"
>>
>>1328619
>does no miracles

Already completely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

Didn't bother reading the rest.
>>
>>1328776
OP probably believes videos like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4ClvshN0
>>
>>1328691
Hey, guess what Jew? That's the way it is. And the way it's always been.

You Jews thinking heaven was for Jews only are WRONG.

James was wrong in his attempts to Judaize new Christians.

Peter was wrong in hypocritically pretending to be kosher when James came by.

Paul set them both straight, to their faces.

Paul received a letter from the so-called pillars of the faith, and the right hand of friendship.

Peter confirmed Paul as his beloved brother in Christ, teaching things that PEOPLE LIKE YOU twist and distort in order to not understand.

Jews.

Murder the Messiah.
Reject the Kingdom.
Blame the Murdered Messiah for not bringing in the Rejected Kingdom.
>>
>>1328772
Show me one muslim who thinks that mohammad really did cut the moon in half.
>>
>>1328792
He murdered the 800 men and boys of the Qureshi, to begin with, and one of the women there who was hysterical watching this line of men get beheaded one by one by one.

Just to loot their tribe.

He's a fucking monster.
>>
>>1328794
Yup.

And not Jesus at all.
>>
>>1328776
>he was more of a conqueror, than a "prophet"

>waah he doesn't fit my preconceptions of what a 'prophet' should be

Another spook - poor lad.
>>
>>1328806
I don't think he did.
>>
>>1328795
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

Muhammad's success and victory against his enemies was one of his miracles

You need to learn what "miracles" means.
>>
>>1328691

>implying
>>
>>1328816
Your beliefs don't matter.
>>
>>1328806
Fucking kek

Tribe of Jews allied to the Muslims during a battle betrays them and lets the enemies in the rear, the Muslims still win. Jews need to be dealt with and ask to be punished according to the Torah. In a hilarious twist of fate the punishment for such a thing in the Torah is execution, so it goes ahead. Muhammad had little say in this as he left it up to his men.

From a military standpoint what were they meant to do with 800 PoWs in medieval warfare?

Call him a monster all you want but he's no worse than the majority of men you adore and call great, in fact better given his tendency towards lenience of his defeated enemies, such as after the siege of Mecca.
>>
>>1328795
Only one or two are even alluded to in the Quran. Some of these are non-miracles (military victories lel), and many are apparently not even from the hadiths according to wikipedia citation. We can conclude that these alleged miracles are not central to the character of Muhammed at all, as surely such miraculous power would take center-stage in biographies of his life. They were probably made up later on when muslims realized their 'prophet' was a fraud.
>>
>>1328846
Muhammads miracle is meant to be the Quran.
This is how we know the man existed. He is constantly challenged by non Muslims to prove he is a prophet by performing miracles. He cant obviously, so he keeps saying the book is.
This is how we know he was real, an invented prophet would be doing all sorts of magic.

The crazy shit in the hadith is from centuries later.
>>
>>1328846

One or two is still more than zero, faggot.
>>
Who is objectively better: Jesys or Mohammad?
It's not quite fair because we know less about Jesus though.
>>
>>1328846
>Only one or two are even alluded to in the Quran

Umm yes? He was just a human and his ONLY mission was to deliver the quran not to convert through miracles alone.
>>
>>1328656
>>1328619
>Married a 9 year old

This is only found in the hadiths which comes nowhere close to being a reliable source.
>>
>>1328915
So all muslim hadiths, including Aisha's, are unreliable.

Good to know.
>>
>>1328915
Tell that to a majority of the worlds Muslims
>>
>>1328920
You do realise the hadiths don't come directly from aisha right? it's more of a ''i heared from x that he heared from y that aisha said z'''

Hence why the hadith compilations contain multiple repeated hadiths that are SUPPOSEDLY said by aisha simply because they're unsure which is true if any of them are at all.

>>1328923
The thing is they only nitpick a small amount of hadiths that they like while ignoring the rest,infact the average muslim probably doesn't even know about the existance of 90% of the hadiths that are used around here because they only ever hear the ones that are nitpicked.
>>
Child marriages were the norm in those times and most of human history.
It's not a valid criticism of Muhammad.

It IS a valid criticism of those Muslims who hold him as the perfect man (which contradicts the Quran FYI)
>>
>>1328932
So the hadith of Aisha is not the hadith of Aisha.

Good to know.

Everything in Islam is a lie.
>>
>>1328934
Mohammad wanting to fuck a 1 year old infant isn't a valid criticism of this pedophile? And no, I'm not talking about his 6 year old bride here. A 1 year old sucking at her mom's teat.

Hey, guess what's not forbidden in Islam! Marrying a 1 year old!
>>
>>1328949
Islam=/=hadith though?
>>
>>1328951
Wat. when
>>
>>1328951
Fact: The Islamic world has a higher average age of consent than Europe
>>
>does no miracles
Night of Miraj
>angels and visions appear only to him; not even his closest followers
One of his Companions, Umar, received the lyrics for the call to prayer in his dream, according to some sects.
>makes no accurate prophesy or prediction, even within the narrative of the Quran itself
He predicted his grandson would die at Karbala, among many many other things.
>takes a 9 year old as his wife
This is an exaggeration perpetrated by early Muslims trying to emphasize that Aisha was pure.

He may have married her early, but he did marry for alliance, and did not consummate the marriage until she hit puberty,
Myth peddled by a couple of Hadith narrators, likely trying to push their own agenda in early Islam.
>claimed that Jesus preached Islam
Islam referred to monotheism, especially prior to Mohammad's life which introduced a specific sort of Abrahamic monotheism.
>told his army that God wants you to take as many sex slaves 'as your right hand can posses' as war prizes. But if you die fighting for Allah you get a harem of virgins in heaven anyway - a convenient win-win situation, especially if you're trying to inspire an army of desert savages
He said it was lawful for men to "enter" slave women, of which concubines were massively common. He and his family however freed thousands of slaves--he even adopted one as his son

And the virgins thing is a meme Hadith pushed by the likes of al-Qaeda, it has no theological merit.
>gets poisoned by a Jewish woman and dies a slow agonizing death
He died of fever.
>his god does nothing to help, or even warn him of his impending death
God told him when he would die, which is why he told his followers shortly before doing his Pilgrimage

Please stop reading answering-Islam, it's filled with inaccuracies.
>>
>>1328619
>mo.jpg
That picture is of Ali you moron
>>
>>1328772
Hi
>>
>>1328798
>implying you would exist without us

Pay some respect, goy
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.