[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for Christians, which sect is right? Theoretically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (114 KB, 460x239) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 460x239
A question for Christians, which sect is right? Theoretically, let's say I lived a Christian life, accepting Jesus as my lord and all that good stuff, would I go to hell if I was in the "wrong sect" like let's say Coptic. How do we know which is the "true sect" and why?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>1327182

If you define the "right sect" as the one that follows most closely what Jesus taught, you've probably got the Ebionites.

Too bad the Paulians wiped them out.
>>
>>1327182

NO SECT IS EVER "RIGHT".
>>
>>1327182
There is only one Christ. Follow His teachings, not the establishments that act just like the Pharisees Christ rebuked.

If you can commune with God you are in the clear. If you spend your life in fear of "which Christian is the best one" think about when Christ says

>"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

When the church is divided, it will fall. If Christians can find peace amongst one another, they are united and show love for eachother.

If a Christian condemns you, they are not doing it right. Some tell you you're going to hell and others are so stuck in their church establishment they look for God outside of themself.

>"Don't condemn" says Christ
>>
>>1327188
>>1327192
These
>>
>>1327182
In the modern world, Quaker Christianity is most along the lines of what Jesus taught.
>>
>>1327200
You're retarded.
>>
>>1327208
Explain then
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.