[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> muh logic > muh ethos How about some of you faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1200
> muh logic
> muh ethos

How about some of you faggots try endorsing endeavors with actual ends. You argue about the words of others like gospel, but shun the truth in scientific method like the plague. I guess it's fun to play smarty-pants with quotes and diatribe of ancient minds while true intellects carve the future with real progress. Doesn't tipping your fedora endlessly get tiring?
>>
>>1324732
The scientific method is literally based on the philosophy of empiricism.

The first chapter of any science book is about the philosophy behind science.

While there are plenty of rather ridiculous philosophies and some humanities are bunk, you are a fucking moron if you don't think philosophy is important to practically applying the scientific method.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 465x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 465x356
>>1324732
So who pissed in your cereal bowl there Mr. Special Snowflake? Is this a history or philosophy question or are you stirring things up with a shitpost like everybody you are apparently complaining about?
>>
File: 1463784356092.jpg (92 KB, 483x597) Image search: [Google]
1463784356092.jpg
92 KB, 483x597
>>1324732
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1024x768
>>1324739
Yet the product of this thought delves into the feelings of how things are, where the impetus gives way to innovation.

>>1324745
>posting Spider-Man and speaking of shitposting at the same time.

Yeah, you got me on the ropes there anon.
>>
File: auntiedianne.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
auntiedianne.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
"Don't do it, Jimmy."
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.