[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heh heh, ya know Jimbo, the ovens at Treblinka would have had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: Disturbing.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Disturbing.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
Heh heh, ya know Jimbo, the ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day to make the purported death figures accurate! Yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site! Now ain't that just quacking crazy?!?
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 463x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 463x515
>>1324623
[citation needed]
>>
>I read this on the internet so it must be true!

Did you know that OP would have to suck over 1000 cocks a day to be this gay? I read it in an image macro!
>>
File: 1450402944658.gif (873 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
1450402944658.gif
873 KB, 127x189
>>1324623
I'm not entirely sure why but i find this funny every time. Something about the way it's written, I always read it in his voice.
>>
>>1324673
Gonna need sauce on that pic. Looks like its from a Cyberpunk/Dystopia game.
>>
>>1324956
OC from /x/ that's their Mascot or some shit.
>>
>>1324970
Awww.. Looked pretty cool. Props to the artist.
>>
Where are the missing link fossils? Evolution is the biggest hoax ever pulled.
>>
>>1324677
literally look at the ovens man

you couldn't fit two in them, but prisoners claimed to burn 4 or 5 at a time in 30 minutes

face it, the numbers are retarded
>>
>>1324623
stale meme
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1325017
What were the purpose of the ovens in the first place?
>>
>>1324673
Has someone made a /his/-tan yet?
>>
>>1325122
Yes
>>
>>1325067
burn dead people
>>
>>1324623
Kek
>>
>>1325067
Bake delicious pastries for the respected Jewish and gypsy occupants of the concentration camp. Apparently Jews don't like pastries because they didn't end up appreciating the Germans for it.
>>
Why do both jews and stormfags care so much about something that happened over 50 years ago and doesnt affect our society at all. Seriously just learn about what happened in history courses and just move on. Stop trying to make it relevant.
>>
File: ovens.png (285 KB, 1097x2050) Image search: [Google]
ovens.png
285 KB, 1097x2050
Why can't stormweenies google?
>>
>>1324970
Which is and isn't fitting, considering /x/ is mostly made of horny, schizophrenic men.
>>
>>1325004
I know this is b8 but I hear Christians say this so often that I'm going to leave this link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil
>>
File: croist.jpg (233 KB, 529x1024) Image search: [Google]
croist.jpg
233 KB, 529x1024
>>1327262
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil
placed in ground by luciferbeelzebubhashaitan to help the power hungry semitic "science" establishment fool vulnerable secular teens fallen by the wayside
>>
File: driveby.jpg (203 KB, 924x1167) Image search: [Google]
driveby.jpg
203 KB, 924x1167
>>1327242
To be fair Jews still care about Egyptian enslavement. Being the martyr in any social situation is beneficial if you survive it. It makes you look good. It gets you /his/ cred. It might get you reparations and "endangered" status. It might even resurrect your ancient nation and dead language.
>>
>>1327247
/x/ is highest population of women on 4chan though too, there are a LOT of crazy bitches on there
>>
>>1324956
It's /x/-tan you fucking pleb
>>
>>1324623
>tfw not foolish enough to be a holocaust denier
>tfw not foolish enough to take the official historiography as fact either
Being a revisionist is suffering because you get severe hatred from both sides for the same reasons.
>>
File: 1465192064625.jpg (49 KB, 447x723) Image search: [Google]
1465192064625.jpg
49 KB, 447x723
post a stormfig's face when he finds out that a gas chamber doesn't need to be air tight to kill someone.
t. World War I battlefield knower
>>
>>1328022
Post your own face when you find out that Zyklon B is powder, not gaseous, and is cyanide and not chlorine or sulfur.

t. Not a kike shill
>>
>>1327242

>and doesn't affect our society at all

It does though, exactly by virtue that people remember it. Not to mention that any large scale demographic change will have an enduring impact (and even if you don't believe the '6 million jews' thing the large exodus to Israel still has pretty fucking obvious consequences today).

Even ignoring all that, you could say that shit about literally any history whatsoever outside of living memory. History is always a political and social project, anon, the sooner you learn that the better.
>>
>>1329320
This. The holocaust has reached a point where it has slipped the bonds of historical objectivity into geopolitical propaganda. It is absolutely fair to say that the historiography of the holocaust is not objective in any way but instead continued for the purpose of giving justification to a particular nation state while contradictorily demonizing the nationalism of others which is propped up by laws against revisionism in all of the affected countries and the vast majority of Europe. Something's rotten in the states of Germany, Poland, Russia, England, Israel and the United States and the truth will never be known. I don't even mean it in a Stormfag "MUH HOLOHOAX" way. We know for a fact that Jews were interned at camps and we also know for a fact the outcome of Wannsee. Unfortunately, we also have the census records of areas affected by the holocaust which don't denote the scale of death claimed by any means. Add on the reality that we know the Nazis destroyed a shit ton of documentation and that the Allies and the Soviet Union fabricated a lot of documentation after the war (of which we only know a portion of for certain thanks to the fall of the Soviet Union so an untold number of forged documents still exist out there) the truth about what happened during the holocaust is quite literally impossible to decipher and probably always will be.
>>
>>1328034
> kike shill
Confirmed stormfag
>>
>>1329910
>we also have the census records of areas affected by the holocaust which don't denote the scale of death claimed by any means.

What are you talking about? Census records the the core of the six million claim, which is why individual camp death tolls keep shuffling about but the overall number stays pretty constant.
>>
>>1329919
>stormfag
Confirmed kike shill
>>
>>1329919
not an argument
>>
>>1329943
>Census records the the core of the six million claim
Except they aren't. The census records don't denote 6 million AT ALL. Even Poland, the most populous Jewish haven in Europe at the time, doesn't show a census dip greater than 2 million.
>>
>>1329953

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angap03.asp

You were saying?
>>
>>1329955
>Lillian Goldman
>Goldman

lmao
>>
>>1329955
>Soviet Union
>13,560,000
to
>2,665,000
Muh 11 millions
>>
>>1329955
>>1329966
How the fuck does it show just shy of 10 million Jews in all of Europe during 1939 while the European portion of the Soviet Union had 13 million alone. This census seems accurate. Not to mention, it was drafted by the Anglo-American committee after the war which the other anon stated fabricated documentation. I'd trust this census about as much as I trust Mexican tap water.
>>
>>1325067
It was for the cremation of inmates who died of disease (and at the end of the war of starvation too)
Quite a few thousands of kikes actually died in the camps, due to the shitty conditions resulting from the war
No one denies that
What is denied is the gas chambers and the intend to genocide the kikes
>>
>>1327247
/x/ and /cgl/ have the highest female population on 4chan though
>>
File: dachauovens.jpg (65 KB, 634x309) Image search: [Google]
dachauovens.jpg
65 KB, 634x309
>>1325017
You could easily fit two or three bodies in those ovens. It doesn't have to be a clean job, just shove them in.

Also, what oven that size cooks one loaf of bread at a time? Of course you will only get 8000 breads a day.

If pol/ was allowed to organize society we would starve in a week because they don't know how to fucking cook.
>>
>>1329996
>If pol/ was allowed to organize society
A week? Humanity wouldn't last a day
>>
>>1330682
A /pol/ian society will decrease exponentially due to mass murder of alleged subverts. Last man standing will look at the glassed earth and say, "fucking jews".
>>
>>1329983
>The holocaust didnt happen, they make it up
>KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES
Gee i wonder if you're personally invested
>>
>>1328034
How was it used to kill lice then? Were the powder particles so fine that they posed a choking hazard to the lice?
>>
File: Derm Stable Louse Pdr-5294.jpg (30 KB, 300x506) Image search: [Google]
Derm Stable Louse Pdr-5294.jpg
30 KB, 300x506
>>1330823
Because its poisonous to lice you nonce. Lice powder is a thing that has been used historically and is used to this day to control other types of insect
>>
>>1330823
It's a very fine powder, not unlike bakers sugar. Comes in a tin that looks the old camping fuel cans.
>>
Is there anything more retarded than Holocaust denial?
Maybe flat Earth theory, but just maybe.
What I'm amazed about is how all of them automatically think you're a Jew if you laugh at their historically illiterate theories.
>h-history is written by winners, that means you can literally INVENT EVERYTHING
wew lads
>>
>>1330914
It's about as foolish as taking the holocaust historiography as objective fact.
>>
I don't deny the Holocaust. I just feel like some stories take on rediculous super villain proportions.

>Boxer before war.
>The guards made us fight.
>Loser was sent to the gas chamber.
>I won like 200 fights bro.

Also the fucking lamps and soap.
>>
>>1328034
Yeah when mixed with water it formed a gas, hence the entire shower thing.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.