[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Slavs so incompetent? Was Hitler right? Why are Germans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Why are Slavs so incompetent? Was Hitler right? Why are Germans so superior?
>>
>stomp the fuck out of the Germans
>incompetent
>>
Daily reminder that Germans literally lost half of a land to Poland and was destroyed by Russians in the end. So much for superiority.
>>
Slavs were some of the least incompetent in the entirety of WWII. The logistical nightmare and planning required for the Red Army to push from Stalingrad to Berlin was nothing short of amazing.

Soldiers are molded by training and experience, your background will not matter. If Germans had Soviet-tier training and T34s with shitty gunsights, they would've suffered massive casualties, too.

Pop history belongs on /int/, not on a board dedicated to discussion of actual historical topics. Unless your topic is actually about debunking pop history.
>>
>>1321424
Le ebin Soviets

>zerg rush is an impressive tactic
>>
>>1321424
>Slavs were some of the least incompetent in the entirety of WWII

I'm not even going to make a snide comment.

I just want you to remember this.

I want you to look back at this post in 20 years and consider the kind of person you used to be.
>>
> Germans
> lost Austria to random Slavs
> lost their world power in retarded world wars
> Slavs
> restored Poland
> cucked Königsberg
> still more relevant today than Germany
>>
>>1321427
>le soviet human waves meme

>>>reddit.com/r/history
>>
>>1321427
> zerg rush
Literally blitzkrieg. No brain strategy, won by pure luck against France, when gamble failed Germans lost everything in war with Soviets.
>>
>>1321427
>>1321429
Why are you guys even on this board? If you want to push political agendas, go somewhere else.

>I want you to look back at this post in 20 years and consider the kind of person you used to be.

Drop the cryptic bullshit and let's have a real discussion.
>>
Slavonic-Germanic mestizos are masterrace
>>
>>1321415
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" post.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.