[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Adam black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: The_Creation_of_Adam.jpg (350 KB, 1614x741) Image search: [Google]
The_Creation_of_Adam.jpg
350 KB, 1614x741
Was Adam black?
>>
No. Have you ever tired to steal a rib from a black man?
>>
>>1321136
Yes.
>>
>>1321136
Not black, racist. he was a sub-saharan african.
>>
>>1321153
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI
>>
>>1321136

Looks white to me.
>>
>>1321153
Kek
>>
>>1321136
Who?
>>
>>1321136
Man this question hurts
>>
File: image003.jpg (39 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
image003.jpg
39 KB, 600x758
I don't think he was human, or at least not the kind we're used to.
>>
He was a cro-magnon??
>>
>>1321153
First post best post.
>>
>>1321136

It seems rather unlikely. If you believe the Out of Africa theory, any Adam worthy of the legendary importance you seem to place upon him would have been so far in the past the Semites wouldn't have remembered him. If you're thinking less literally, that Adam was a Semite progenitor, you approach a more reasonable (but still unlikely) timeframe.
>>
>>1321136
Does it matter?
>>
>>1321136
Adam was a jew, since he is a figure from jewish mythology
>>
>>1322417
How was Adam a descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, again?

Adam, "Man", was created from Adom, "Red clay". Take that for what it's worth.
>>
>>1321136
Say it with me Anon:
Metaphor for humanity and used strictly for self or community empowerment.
>>
>>1322417
Rasoolūllah Ādām was a Mūslīm !
>>
>>1322443
Jewish physics

>>1322826
By their definition yes he was
>>
WE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.